Part 6: Legendary Meetup

*On T.V*

Reporter: I am Reporter Jonathan here and I am reporting a record of human trafficking with 40 women and seemingly no men involved.

*In Hanzō*

Kiriya: Human Trafficking is really a big problem around here. Where could all of those people be going off to-

*Back at the T.V*

Reporter: So the new profound heroes are here to talk about the situation.

Reed: Well, while we were climbing up for a camp trip we saw someone carrying these 40 women all into a cave. We went and stopped him and were able to bring them down here until they stopped being able to walk.

Roy: So much has been going on in our lives right now and now we even stopped a trafficking incident from occurring. 

Reporter: You heard that folks these two stopped a mass trafficking incident from occuring.

Reed: It wasn't much. There was only 1 guy.

Roy: And he even escaped too.

*In Hanzō*

Kiriya: Isn't that Reed and Roy? What are they doing there? Didn't I tell them not to interact with the public?

???: Cut the boys some slack Kiriya. They've done a great job in saving people. Give them some credit.

Kiriya: I am going to. But I'm worried that they'll bring attention.

???: That'll be obvious. I can tell by the robes those ladies are wearing those of Shinobi. But they seem to be happy when caught.

Kiriya: Is this another form of puppetry?

???: Probably mental manipulation and force of will.

Kiriya: Do you know who could have done this?

???: I am not to sure myself. But all I know is these two are going to be wonderful Shinobi sooner rather than later.

*The next day*

Reed: *Exhausted* Morning everyone...

Roy: *Nearly asleep* H-hey...

Hibari: What happened to you two?

Yagyū: You two looked like you've nearly been assassinated.

Katsuragi: What's with the long faces??

Reed: Yagyū's right. We were nearly assassinated. By 40 enemy Shinobi.

Ikaruga: Are you two alright then!? You were outnumbered 1:20 and you still won!?

Roy: It was skill issue. They were bad at their jobs. Also the fact the puppeteer was stupid as well.

Reed: *Points out* What's a random Sushi counter doing here? *Yawns* It's not like we ordered sushi.

Ikaruga: We're still trying to figure that out.

Hibari: I thought  someone misplaced it but Yagyū said it can't be.

Asuka: *Observes the stand* It couldn't be right?

???: It's about time...

Asuka: No way it can't be.

Reed: If it's an enemy we are screwed. *Falls asleep*

Roy: I just need a few minutes. *Falls asleep*

???: Tada!

Asuka: Grandpa! It's you!

Everyone: Grandpa!?

Reed & Roy: *Woken up* Grandpa!?!

Reed: Aw shucks this sucks. I'm too tired. *Gets a phone call* Oh it's Ayame. *Picks up* Ayame, what is it?