74. DELILAH ✨

Romeo took me to Miami.

It's beautiful here, very warm. I was sitting at the beach with Ilaria and Malory each side of me. Romeo's trying to find my parents, i'm relaxing as he does that.

The weather here is so much warmer than anywhere I've ever been. I've tanned so much already and I know Romeo is going to be shcoked when he sees me.

I should probably get out of the sun soon.

I turn onto my front, letting my back get some tan.

"Delilah, you have the perfect ass." Ilaria groans. "I'm so jealous."

I smile into my arms, "thank you."

"Really not fair. I want a big butt." Malory sighs.

"It's not that big." I turn my head to the side, then feel the warmth from the sun disappear. I turn to look at my boyfriend standing there, eyes fixated on my butt.

"Romeo." I groan.

"Precious. I said you're going to get heat stroke if you stay out here too long. I left you here 8 hours ago, my love, and you're still here."

I sit up, "i'm getting my chance to soak up the sun before i return to New York!" I smile.

"Let's go to the hotel." He holds his hand out.

I grip it and he effortlessly lifts me. I say goodbye to the girls and he protectively grabs my hand as we walk back to the hotel.

The cool air was refreshing.

He takes us to the penthouse Luca is letting us stay in, takes us to his room and turns a cold shower on. Then, he starts to strip.

He doesn't even try and hide the fact he's hard but he also doesn't do anything about it. He just gets in the shower.

"Find them?" I start unbraiding my hair.

"Yes. Matty is watching them now but they have a reservation for a restaurant at 9. We will be attending. I bought you a dress." He wets his hair.

God, he looks so hot with wet hair.

I stare at him through the mirror as a brilliant idea comes to my head.

I haven't gave him head in ages.

I keep my bikini on as I get on the shower with him, as he goes to untie my back, I get on my knees. "Oh." He says quietly, "precious, you'll hurt your knees."

"I don't care." I stroke his dick. I pump my hand up and down repeatedly until i'm ready, and then I take him in my mouth.

He goes gently. He holds my head but he doesn't push it down. I do what I usually do and focus more on his tip than the actual length. He moans softly.

Whimpers, even.

I look up at him with big eyes as he whimpers my name, eyes closed.

I love when he's all vulnerable for me. it makes me proud.

I go as deep as I could without gagging before coming back up and using my hands to stimulate the rest of his length while my lips focus on his tip.

The he comes, he pushes my head down slightly but restrains himself by moving his hands away completely and stumbling back a couple of steps.

I spit his come out and just sit for a moment.

He was breathing heavily as he leant against the wall.

"Baby, fuck." He groans.

"Sorry-"

"No, don't say sorry." He rubs his hand through his hair. "You're my heaven, precious."