46. ROMEO ✨

I watch Delilah as she naps. I clean the come from around her. She doesn't stir.

I let her nap, I walk into the living room and purposely make it a mess, as well as the kitchen.

I grab the whipped cream and squirt some in my mouth before leaving it on the counter, then I sit on the couch.

I replay the video of me hurting Kelly. Then I check the CCTV cameras in the basement of the warehouse.

I was gobsmacked when I seen her playing with herself. She's literally beaten and she still finds time to masturbate?

I call of the senior men on duty, "Go see if the girl in the basement wants a little assistance."

He walks in on the camera and speaks to Kelly.

Then she nods her head eagerly and he fucks her against the wall.

I fucking hate that I'm attracted to her.

I rub my cock as I watch the video. I don't come. I save that for Delilah. Kelly comes though. It surprised me that she could. It even looked like she was begging for more as my senior walked away.

"That was all consensual." He says as he calls me again. "She's a treat."

"If she wants it again, do it. Record it. Send it to me."

"Yes sir." He hangs up.

A round an hour and a half later, Delilah walks in with the maid outfit on. "Crawl, baby."

She gets on her hands and knees and crawls to me.

I wrap the leash around her neck, but detach the chain so it's just a choker, or collar. "Go tidy up."

She looked astonished for a moment.

But she does it.

She starts with the mess on the floor, she got the memo and did it seductively. I watch her closely as her ass sticks in the air while she bends down to pick up a book.

When she's done, i point to the kitchen.

She walks over there and starts cleaning.

I get up, lift her on the counter and spread her legs. I squirt the whipped cream between her legs and then lick it clean as she holds my head there to try and get more.

I didn't give her more.

I pull her off the counter, bend her over it and fuck her as I slap my hand across her mouth so she shuts up.

I let her come but I edge.

I walk into the room and grab the remote control vibrator, as well as a trench coat.

I hand it to her and she raises an eyebrow.

Then I slide the vibrator into her panties, "We're going for a walk."

"Seriously?"

"That's what I said, yeah." I point to the heels by the door.

I keep the remote control in my pocket and take her onto the high street.

Then I press the light vibration.

She grabs onto my hands and walks a little funny.

I do it as we walk up the entire street.

"Romeo, I'm going to come." She grabs my hand tightly. "I can't. Stop."

I keep doing it.

Clever baby turns hs around so I'm covering her from everyone walking in the street and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she shakes a little.