15. ROMEO ✨

I walk into the apartment with a bag from the pharmacy in my hands. I'm a little late. I could see she had cleaned, moved her bags and there was a candle lit on the coffee table, a book laying beside it.

I take the condoms out of the bag, leave the rest on the counter and walk into the bedroom, only to find her asleep.

I pull the blanket over her and walk into the bathroom, i shower all the disgustingness from todays business.

I'm expected to take on bigger duties now, that means announcing myself as dads underboss, and soon, the new boss for every made man in New York.

Delilah's reaction wasn't what i was expecting either, i thought i was going to have to convince her to stay but she seemed so unbothered by everything it amazed me.

I change into fresh clothes and when i walk out, she was awake, rubbing her eyes with a small yawn.

"Sleep good?" I ask.

"Yeah." She leans against the headboard.

"Great, get naked."

She laughs out loud, "No!"

"Why not? I'm tryna fuck you tonight-"

"Romeo!" She giggles.

"What?" I like her little giggle. "Strip."

"No." She shakes her head.

I smile, "You do what i tell you to earlier? Loved the picture by the way."

"No i didn't and cherish it because it'll be the last one you see." She brings her knees to her chest.

"Why didn't you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Because." She says, "How was mafia-ing?"

"You can just call it my job, precious."

"How was your job?" She asks exaggerates.

"Fine." I stand at the edge of the bed. "Want me to help you? I won't even touch you."

She licks her lips, "Is it not embarrassing?"

"No."

"I just ... i don't know i got scared."

"Don't." I get on the bed, "I'll help."

She licks her lips.

I sit against the headboard, pulling her onto my lap. She smiles, "You smell nice."

"I just showered." I lace our fingers together, "You don't have to do this."

Yes she does. I am sick of waiting and i don't think she'd like it if i fucked Kelly again.

"I want to." She looks down at my lips, and gently, she's so gentle, she leans in first, softly brushing her lips against mine.

I grip her hips, digging my fingers into the fat, she doesn't have a lot of fat on her body.

It's probably because she's stupid and gives away her money so she goes hungry.

Maybe she has eating problems.

"Delilah, do you have an eating disorder?" I ask, pulling away.

She looked astonished. "One, don't ask people that. Two, no. Three, i'm just thin. I don't have eating problems, i literally just have a small frame."

"I'm sorry, i was curious." I shut up myself by kissing her roughly.

She makes a soft sound, rolling her hips already.

I just know she's going to be so needy.

So fucking needy.

That turns me on. I like the needy ones. The beggars. The soft whimpers. The cries.