12. DELILAH

TW// Abuse

Romeo's phone rings again, i reach over, grabbing it, "Who's Kelly?" I ask.

He snatches ur off me, "Stripper." He throws it back on the sand, laying back. "How was school?"

"Why is a stripper calling you?" I laugh.

"One of my friends gave her my number as a joke." He clears his throat, "Answer me."

I grab my sunscreen, "Fine. I got an A* in my recent essay." I squeeze it across his stomach.

It tenses, and then i rub my hands across his body.

I didn't expect them all to be so hard, his abs are like rocks.

"Delilah, you're going to turn me on." He pulls my hands away.

I guess that's kind of the point. I don't know how to make the first move but i'm waiting for him to make the first move.

"Sorry." I wipe the excess on my hands across my legs.

He finishes rubbing in the cream across his body and then lays back.

He's been different since the hospital and i know it's because he's off his medication. He is more mean, yes. but he's not mean to me.

He's still nice to me jsut he seems a little more... distant.

I look at his closed eyes and stand up, i want to talk, not lay in the sun.

"I'm going for a swim." I tie my hair up as i run toward the ocean.

I was hoping he would follow but he didn't. He just laid back.

I don't think too much of it, he's probably having a bad day.

I find a group of girls in the ocean and we all have a little bit of fun before i get bored and walk back to Romeo. Only, he wasn't there.

I pick the towel up and dry my body down, looking around. I could see his tall body walk beneath the docks with a guy.

I leave it.

I lay down and open the picnic basket he bought, smiling when i see the strawberries. I take them out and eat half of them, then eat some of the sandwiches he made as well.

He spent thirty minutes doing whatever he was doing under the dock and when he walks back to me, he looked a little angry.

I didn't know if he wanted me to talk or not so i just mask my confusion by shoving a cupcake in my mouth.

He looks at me while i eat it and then leans over, wiping the icing from my mouth with his thumb, then puts his thumb in his mouth.

He's too attractive.

"Want one?" I ask.

He shakes his head no, pressing his lips against mine and sliding his tongue into my mouth.

He kisses me so nicely.

I kiss him a little rougher to try and hint that i want more then a kiss.

But he pulls away, laying back again.

I stare at him in slight disbelief as he closes his eyes.

I look back out to the ocean again and all of three seconds later, a group of people scream.

Romeo sits up, hand around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. "What happened?" He asks.

"Don't know." I stand up. He does too and grabs me protectively.

A group of people start running about and i'm not stupid, so i don't run into the docks where everyone was running, i pack my stuff instead.

Romeo stops someone to ask what was going on. He looked even more pissed off. I grab the basket, "What happened?" I ask him.