11. ROMEO

Delilah is so adorable when she sleeps, she has drool coming out of her mouth, dripping onto my chest. She sleeps with her mouth open, she sleep talks, she makes soft groans and it kind of looks like she has been possessed sometimes, her body twists and bends in strange ways.

Right now, she's sleeping with her head on my chest, back curved around, one arm is above her head and one leg is over my legs but the other is straight.

Three soft knocks on my door and then mom walks in, it's quite early, she's probably checking up on me.

She smiles when she sees Delilah, "You okay?" She whispers.

"Yeah. Did you sleep?"

"No, not yet." She stays by the door, "Your dads dealing with the nurse, wants to know if you'll join him later."

I shake my head no, "You should sleep."

"I'm cleaning."

"You only clean when you're stressed." I clear my throat slightly, "Sorry if i'm stressing you-"

Delilah makes a soft sound and says something in Korean before rolling onto her back.

"You're not stressing me, Get some sleep too." She says quickly, walking out of the room.

Delilah shifts again, almost falling off my bed. I snake an arm around her waist and pull her to me, draping my leg over her body

She makes a soft sound and then her head tilts back and she starts snoring again.

I close my eyes.

I couldn't sleep.

I could hear mom and dad downstairs, talking; clearly about me. I could hear her stress cleaning, vacuuming everything, i heard dad tell her to sleep, she refused, she cried, he told her he would sort it.

I couldn't sleep all night.

It was morning quicker than i thought. The twins got up, ran around, made too much noise. Ilaria and Matteo got in a fight because he stole her makeup and she didn't like it. Then dad got involved and told them all to stop shouting.

When something literally smashes downstairs, Delilah's eyes shoot open.

I look at her, the way her emotions completely changed from peaceful to terrified in a matter of seconds.

I tuck her hair behind her ear, "Alessio probably dropped his glass again, you're alright." I sit up.

"I don't like loud noises, that was really loud." She sits up too, rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, Delilah." I look at her tired eyes, "You can sleep, i'll check."

"It's okay, i can't sleep again when i wake up." She yawns, "Is that your bathroom?" She points.

I nod my head, "I'll wait here for you."

She takes a second to wake up and then gets out of my bed, the shirt was caught on her hip and i could see the right side of her ass.

I don't look away.

I look at how curved it was, but i see the scars across her thighs.

She disappears into the bathroom and i change my pants quickly, putting my slides on and looking at my hair. It's a mess.

Delilah walks out of the bathroom a couple minutes later, her hair a mess but she didn't look phased.

"You don't have to meet them yet."

"Oh, it's okay, i'm relatively good with meeting people. I want to be a teacher." She smiles, and opens my door herself.

I follow closely behind her as she walks down the stairs and when i take her into the kitchen, everyone froze.