𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

—"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄‼️*excuse any mistakes*‼️__𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩—

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
‼️*excuse any mistakes*‼️
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"does anyone object?" the preist and kentrell then looked into the audience once they heard laughter. kentrell looked at ty, two, ben, and tavious to see them innocently scratching their heads with guns while looking around.

"anyone?" hasan spoke, looking around at everyone. "i guess not." he shrugged, his groomsmen behind him putting their guns up.

"y'all are ghettooooo." kentrell chuckled lowly as hasan smiled at him.

"kentrell and hasan, having proclaimed your love and commitment to one another in the eyes of these loved ones, and with the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church. I am so happy to pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss!" kentrell and hasan smiled, walking up and giving each other a kiss. they didn't want to kiss for too long or else they might end up fucking in front of everybody. their family and friends clapped, hasan and kentrell smiling and thanking everyone.

📍 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞

📍 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝
𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.

"so that's how you met da?" 14 year old hakeem asked as he sat at the table with his two siblings and their parents.

"he den' already told this story a million times. why do you seem surprised every time it ends?" 17 year old tania asked her younger brother before stuffing her face with food.

"i don't know.. i like the story. you sound like a hater." hakeem side eyed his sister, knowing they were about to argue.

"if y'all argue, y'all gettin' grounded. not tonight." kentrell spoke as he set up his youngest child's ipad. on the night of his honey moon, hasan definitely got him pregnant again. this time it was on purpose, but kentrell didn't mind.