𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄́𝐒

—"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄́𝐒*excuse any mistakes*__𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩—

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄́𝐒
*excuse any mistakes*
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"i love you, pretty. i'm onna way, calm down."

"i-i love you too." once kentrell hung up the phone, hasan finished putting his hoodie on before grabbing his gun and tucking it.

"what happened?" tavious asked, as he sat his c-mag down on the table.

"some wrong with kentrell. i'll let y'all know what happened later." hasan mumbled as he rushed out of the house. he closed the door and made his way to his JEEP.

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 6𝐭𝐡
11:36 P.M.
@home

"you okay now, baby?" india asked as kentrell laid in bed with his favorite movie on.

"yes, t-thank you india." kentrell mumbled, hugging her.

"you're welcome, call me if you need something. tania is in her room asleep. i'm finna head back home with von and durk, ok?" india gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"okay, love you."

"love you too, let me know how it goes with nardo." india said as she made her way out of their room. she walked downstairs and as she made it to the front door, it opened revealing a worried nardo.

"he ok?" nardo asked india.

"yea, you should go talk to him though. he's having a bit of a hard time." she said.

"thank you," he mumbled.

"you welcome, let me know how it goes." india spoke as she left out, shutting the front door. nardo locked the door and hung his keys up. nardo made his way upstairs, hearing friday blaring on his tv.