𝐂𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬

__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"Bye bye." She said, reaching for Nardo just as he had finished eating.

"You mind?" Nardo asked, Kentrell shook his head, handing off his child. Tania smiled as she went to his arms. Kentrell took notice of that, he hadn't really seen her smile with anyone else like that before.

"Bye Bye." Tania waved at Kentrell as he shook his head at her.

"You just gon leave yo own father like that. That's crazy." Kentrell said as he started putting syrup on his pancakes.

"How old is she?" Nardo asked as she tapped away on his phone.

"She just turned one last week." Kentrell told him before he started eating.

This nigga can really cook, Kentrell thought.

"You like it?" Nardo asked. He wanted to make sure he didn't disappoint Kentrell with his cooking. Kind of wanting to impress the boy.

"Hell yea." Kentrell nodded his head quickly as he took another bite. As Kentrell continued eating, he noticed how Tania and Nardo were playing together.

It made him smile. It kind of reminded him of how his babydaddy was when he wanted to actually be a father. Kentrell got kind of sad while thinking about him. He's not completely over his past relationship, really kind of missing his ex at the moment. Everything was so perfect with him in the beginning but you know good things can't last forever.

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
10:27 AM
@Nardo's home