𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬

__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"Thank you, for everything." Kentrell said, getting his child's bag and getting ready to get out of the car.

"I gotta opportunity for you to get out of this situation." Nardo spoke, Kentrell pausing his movements.

"What is it?" Kentrell looked over and asked him eagerly.

"You wanna become my assistant?" Nardo questioned as he looked around.

"Yes, of course." Kentrell nodded his head. "But uhh.. ion have a car or nun so how this gon work? And how much imma get paid?" Kentrell bombarded him with questions, unknowingly.

"You can come live with me if you want to and you'll get paid 3k a day, starting out." Nardo shrugged.

"U-uh.. ok, can I go get my things real fast?" Kentrell asked, pointing up at one of the rooms.

Nardo nodded his head and with that, Kentrell hopped out of the car with his one year old and made his way upstairs to his room. He didn't have many things to pack anyways.

Present Time

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
10:27 AM
@Nardo's home

Pulling up to the house, Nardo looked over to see Kentrell sleep along with his child. Getting out of the car and walking over to the other side, he opened the door. He didn't know how he was gon carry both of them so he just woke Kentrell up by tapping him.