𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐓.𝐎𝐍𝐄

—"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐓

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐓.𝐎𝐍𝐄
‼️*excuse any mistakes*‼️
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"tania, apologize to yo' brother before you get in trouble." hasan looked down to see her mugging them.

"i'm sorry." she huffed before turning towards her brother. "hugs?" she asked, holding her arms out. hakeem nodded and gave her older sister a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"come on, we finna play together so we don't need no tablets." kentrell said, picking tania up, hasan doing the same with hakeem.

"can we play cars?" hakeem asked him.

"of course, dooda." hasan said as they left the kitchen.

"when y'all wedding is?" ben asked kentrell who was getting a caprison for his family.

"in like 3 weeks." kentrell shrugged, closing the refrigerator.

"y'all ready?" joe asked, glancing over at kentrell and tania.

"hell nawl, i'm nervous as fuck y'all. ian neva' been so nervous in my life." kentrell whispered. kentrell had been nervous for the wedding since he got proposed to. he didn't know how a wedding was supposed to go but mama wick had been helping them plan.

"you gon be fine, ain' nothing to be nervous about." tyquian chuckled.

"i guess.." kentrell mumbled before walking out of the kitchen to go spend time with his fiancé and kids.

📍 𝟊𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝗕𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

📍 𝟊𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝗕𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝝖𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.