𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐬

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐬

__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"Ok, can I see your phone?" India asked, Kentrell nodded, handing her his phone. India typed her number in and followed herself on instagram before handing it back.

"I just followed you back and I put my number in your phone. We should start hanging out more, you're a really cool ass person."

"Thank you, and I think we should too."

"Oh my god, come onnnnn!" Von complained.

"Damn, Von. Shut the fuck up and wait." India mugged him. Kentrell chuckled as he grabbed his daughter out of the stroller.

"Ight y'all." Nardo said as him and Kentrell walked off towards the elevator. Kentrell pressed the button and the elevator opened. As they stepped in, Tania started to wake up.

"You enjoyed yoself?" Nardo asked Kentrell.

"Yea, I like India. She's really sweet." Kentrell smiled.

"What y'all was laughing at?"

"Durk and them big ass eyes of his." Kentrell said, causing Nardo to chuckle.

"His eyes big as hell ain it?"

"Hell yea." Kentrell chuckled as he nodded his head.

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
8:30 AM
@Nardo's Room

The Next Morning...

Kentrell woke up feeling breathing on his neck. Whatever he was laying on was keeping him warm and he was enjoying it. Yawning, he opened his eyes and looked down to see Nardo with his head in the crook his neck.