𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄

—"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄*excuse any mistakes*__𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩—

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄
*excuse any mistakes*
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"he don't mean it, he just playin." kentrell shook his head, glancing back at his phone.

"don't lie to them, pretty." hasan straight faced him as kentrell laughed, picking up the phone.

"bye y'all, i might call y'all back when we get to the release party." kentrell held up the phone, waving at the camera. "pa, wave at them." hasan huffed, waving at the camera with a mug on his face.

"you always so grumpy." kentrell rolled his eyes, ending the live.

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐧𝐝
12:25 P.M.
@album release party

kentrell and hasan arrived just on time for the album release party and has been having fun ever since. durk, von, 21 savage, lakeyah and all kinds of other celebrities showed up to the function.

hasan felt good seeing all of the people who popped out for him. somehow hasan and kentrell ended up getting separated. hasan had two, ty and tavious with him. they allowed tavious to come with them since they didn't want him being left alone unattended.

"kentrell, you want another shot?" the girl that kentrell assumed came with lakeyah asked him. the girl had already gave him a shot and it was something so strong that it had kentrell tweakin' out.

"u-uh, naw.. i'm cool." kentrell mumbled as he felt himself get a headache from all of the loud noises.

"you sure? it's only one more, it won't hurt! i thought you wanted to 'turn up' for has- nardo's release party!" she smiled in his face, kentrell mugging her as he felt uncomfortable.