𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐎́𝐒

—"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐎́𝐒*excuse any mistakes*__𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩—

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐎́𝐒
*excuse any mistakes*
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

tavious went back into his room to go calm down. once he did, he decided to go talk to kentrell to see if he was alright. once he felt that the door was locked, he felt like something was wrong so he picked the lock. hasan came along when he heard tavious yelling kentrell's name.

"see i told yo retarted ass to fuckin' talk to him!" tavious smacked hasan upside his head before going to help kentrell to the bed.

"you good, brother in law?" tavious asked kentrell as he got under the covers of his bed. kentrell silently nodded, closing his eyes trying to ignore the pain in his body. hasan looked around the room, noticing pills and kentrell's phone on the floor. he felt his heart hurt as he teared up.

"jit, fuckin' talk to him bruh." tavious mugged hasan as he left the room, slamming the door.

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

📍𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐫𝐝
11:58 P.M.
@home

"what happened that night, kentrell?" hasan asked as he sat up against the headboard beside kentrell. kentrell stayed silent as he laid down with his back facing hasan. hasan sighed, not knowing what to say since kentrell was ignoring him.

"get out.." kentrell mumbled, keeping his voice low. he was so tired from crying, he just wanted to go to sleep.

"i'm tryna talk to you, kentrell." hasan sighed, watching as kentrell slowly pulled the cover on him.

"who the fuck put these bruises on you?"

"go tend to that pussy ass bitch in yo room and let ha' ass know when i feel better its up. it's up with everybody, on god." kentrell said. he flipped over onto his stomach, groaning a bit at how much pain he was in.