𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄
*excuse any mistakes*
__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

meanwhile, kentrell and ty were in the kitchen fixing their plates as the others were distracted.

"we so slick, lil wick." ty said as he put his plate in the microwave.

"on god, niggas gon be mad as fuck when they see us eating." kentrell nodded, dapping him up.

"y'all so funny." mama wick chuckled as she finished eating her greens.

📍𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐅𝐋

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
6:25 P.M.
@mama wick's house

"ok, cause i'm confused.." tavious spoke as everyone looked at him, wondering about what he was finna say next. they had all just got done eating and were now sitting at the table having random conversations. the others were getting to know kentrell.

"what are y'all?" he looked at hasan who had his head on kentrell's shoulder. kentrell and hasan both looked at eachother before responding with the same word.

"friends." they both said, hearing scoffs and seeing ty and twotwo making that 'really nigga' face at them.

"y'all think we lyin'?" kentrell asked, as everyone nodded their heads at the same time.

"how come?"

"i mean, fa' one, he is always up under you. like, the nardo that i know likes to have his own personal space." tavious pointed out, hasan shaking his head as he spoke. for tavious to only be 17, he was too observant for hasan sometimes.

"two, the way he be treating you. he ain' treat his last assistant like that. he barely even had a full conversation with that lil stuck up h-o-e. y'all got nicknames for eachother an everythinggg." twotwo pointed out, making sure he spelled the curse word out so he wouldn't get popped by mama wick for cussing in her home. kentrell looked away, already knowing that everything that they were saying was right.

"on god, y'all giving couple goals forreal, but ian trippin'. y'all cute, we jus curious." ty shrugged, as hasan hid his face in kentrell's neck.

"stop puttin' onna spotlight y'all, they just chillin' right now." mama wick spoke up for the two since she knew they weren't gonna say anything else about the situation. she really only repeated the same words that hasan and kentrell told her after she asked the same question a few days ago.

"on god, fuck off our dick-" hasan mumbled, his sentence getting cut off as he felt his mama hit him with her hand.

"stop cussing inside my house boy." she told him before walking out of the kitchen.

"we just friends, y'all." kentrell chuckled as he felt hasan breathing along his neck.

"fuck out our business, bitch ass niggas." hasan spoke, earning a mug from tavious who was genuinely just curious.

"i'm finna go take a nap." twotwo shrugged, making his way out of the kitchen. ty and tavious followed along since they were a bit tired from eating too.

"we jus friends forreal?" hasan looked up at kentrell. he was curious, he didn't know what to call them either. he felt like they were just going with the flow, no need for a label.