𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐕𝐄

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐕𝐄

"𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭"
𝐍𝐛𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼
𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐕𝐄

__
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

"we dont give a fuck, i'm kinda sleepy." larvis mumbled, laying his head back onto the couch.

"me too." kentrell agreed, as he checked his phone. raising his eyebrow at the random number that called him 10 minutes ago. he then seen a text saying, "long time no see".

"hollon, yall i gotta take this." kentrell spoke, standing up and leaving the room with tania still in his arms. once he made it out of the room, he tapped on the number and held the phone up to his ear. he didnt know what to expect and it made it kind of nervous.

the phone rung twice before somebody picked up. there was silence for a bit before somebody spoke. "kentrell?" kentrell's heart dropped as he realized who he was on the phone with.

"b-ben?"

📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
10:49 P.M.
@Studio

"b-ben?" kentrell stuttered, hearing him call out names.

"joe, quando, kd! its him, its kentrell!" ben yelled out, catching his other friends attention. tyquian was the first to grab the phone, wondering if it was really his long lost friend.

"trell? big bruh, whea' you been?" tyquian asked, as he felt himself tear up. he hadn't heard from his friend since he disappeared 3 and a half years ago. the group had missed him dearly, having to deal with the pain of moving on without knowing that he was ok.

they were happy that kentrell was alive, considering the history that he had with his ex. he was the only reason why they hadn't seen nor heard from kentrell for 3 & 1/2 years.

kentrell's ex made him cut off all of his family and friends 3 months into their relationship. kentrell was scared to lose him, so he agreed to it. mind you, during those few months, his ex had been mentally abusing him. once kentrell had cut his family & friends off, thats when the abuse got physical.