Negotiating

First I just wanna and gotta say; wow.... 22 parts.... longest I've ever written. Now if I were to plan a sequel what would ya'll think?

(Kevin)
Somehow I am currently sitting on a tan sofa the other me relaxing on an identical sofa on the other side of the coffee table. It's been mostly silent between us....er, me? I don't know.

"Hello, hollow emptiness to myself." The other Kevin called. "We're in one mind ya know, all thoughts are being spoken out loud."

I shook my head chasing off any stray thinking. "Sorry, I'm still-"
"-new to this, yea yea." He butted in boredly. "I've been listening to you monologuing in you're hollow skull since you tried to kick down the door."

Wow, I never realized how much of an asshole I am.

"I'll take that as a compliment dear self." He stood up. "C'mon before you decide to let your anger take over and break something." He walked up some randomly appearing stairs, I slowly followed.
It got dark again, like before I was led into that living room thing.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are back in your part of the mind." He answered simply. "Now before you ask anything it'd be better if you imagined some lighting first."

I was confused, 'imagine lighting'? A blink later the entire dome was blindingly white.
"A bit over done I say but a good start." He spoke putting on some random sunglasses.
"How the hell does this all work?" I asked.

The other Kevin sighed, "To put it bluntly, it's your part of the head. Whatever you want to appear in here will show up with no effect on the outside."
Ah...that simple.
"Yea but depending on how many times you make things show up it takes a bit of a toll on your mental energy. But that's just how it works for non-Rebels trying to talk with themselves."

"How about for the Rebels? And how do you know all that?" I questioned with a raised brow.

He merely grinned, "The unconscious can communicate depending on the strength of the bond between the dominant selves. I sorta talked with the creeper and the other Edd."

"Huh....."

I stared half impressed and half still confused at the fellow orange haired guy.
He looked around at the dome, "They're waitin' for ya."
I looked up the same way he did confused.

"Oh and one more thing," I brought my gaze back to the identical green eyes. "Hurry up and just confess to Edd already. It'll be better for the both of us."
Eh? What that fuck?
"Oh please you can't be that dense." He looked at me like I was stupid, Then he fixed his composure. "You-" He pointed at me. "Edd-" He pointed to the ceiling of the dome. "Get together. Cancel out the creeper." He made an X figure with his forearms.

"Is this for you or for me?" I got nailed in the head with a baseball.

"Oh god why couldn't I have shared a body with a smarter idiot." He whined before glaring at me. "For. Both. Of. Us. The other Edd likes you, Edd thinks he likes the creeper, I like both Edds, and you are just an idiot to the whole thing."
Wow I am an asshole, even to myself.

"Only when necessary dear self. Now either I take your spot and confess for you or you go and confess."

I was silent, I don't know what to say anymore.
"Alright you take a time out then." He declared. And before I could make any objection the entire dome went into a blur....

(Kevin No.2)

"Think he'll wake up soon?" I heard a voice ask.
"Anytime now, dears." Answered a second.
"He looks dead." Snorted a third.
"Oh hush now Stephen." The second voice scolded.

Right, first time controlling the body just take your time. Let's test minor movements.
Toes? Yep, good.
Feet? Check.
Fingers? Thumb, index, middle, ring, and pinky all good.
How about my remaining hand? Yes, nicely done.
Head.... A bit heavy in the head but that's just the physical grogginess otherwise good.
Alright time to wake up then I guess.

Lifting open my eyelids, things started out as blurs. Did my contacts slip or something? Oh, nope things are clearing up.
"Ah, sir Barr has come to." The skeleton acknowledged.

I groaned to his voice already irritating me.
"Pumpkin?" A sweet voice questioned worriedly.
"Wrong one." I rasped dryly. Ack, my throat feels like sandpaper.

"Oh my, the other one came out." The tea lady noted intrigued, handing me a glass of clear liquid.
"Hmph, how dull." Eddward huffed, helping me sit up.

"How loving of you Eddward." I smirked smugly at the raven haired male, sipping from the glass. "And I believe you owe me a hand."

He ground his teeth together irritated, "I preferred Kevin the dunce rather than Kevin the smartass."

"And I like both the Eddwards." I retorted sincerely. Eddward tried to hide the blush that colored his face. I felt the dagger glare from Stephen, I smiled innocently back.

"Oh dear, there is going to be a lot of trouble when you leave." The tea lady sighed exasperated. "But good luck."