What is Happening?

I sent it a request of absence to visit home. Maybe I can look to my parents for assistance of this 'instinct'. Kevin agreed with the idea when I told him my story saying that he and Johnny would deal with the homework.

So here I am boarding the port that will take me home. With only Kevin knowing where I am going no one came to see me off not that they would if they heard about my deed.
I took a seat close to the aisle waiting for the monitor to start the roll call of it's single passenger. So many questions as to why this is happening to me and how it happened.

"Single passenger, Cleaner Vincent." The female toned monitor called.

"Here." I responded strapping on my seatbelt.
The vessel deported and made track for Peach Creek.

The neighborhood didn't change since graduation except there were no rampaging kids running around attempting to demolish each other's yards. Good times. I walked into my house to find mother home, surprisingly.
"Oh Eddward, dear I didn't expect you home so soon. You should have called." She greeted delightedly hugging me tight

"Greetings mother." I smiled weakly.

She looked at me concerned. "What's wrong Eddward?" Mother led me over to the sofa.

"Well, mother I...." I started pausing uncertain how to explain. "I think there's something wrong with me. Something terribly wrong and I hurt two people today because it."

Mother gasped softly, stood, and hurried to the kitchen. I looked after her confused, I heard her dialing a number on the house phone and talking to someone. I started to get worried myself when she came back looking paler than usual.
"Your father will be here soon." She declared.

"W-why?" I asked feeling panic rise up in my chest.

She sat back down beside me, "It's better if we both explain it to you dear." Mother explained gently sliding off my beanie and stroking my hair. The panic slowly eased until father burst through the door.

"What happened?" He demanded with more concern in his eyes I have ever seen.
I explained what Kevin told me trying not to break down.
"And you don't remember anything before then?" Mother asked squeezing my hand.

I shook my head looking back and forth between them. "What is happening?"

Father ran a hand through his graying hair, "That is a long story Eddward. But to put it simply you aren't like normal cleaners."
Taking in my confused expression he continued. "Your mother and I aren't the most honest people in the Facility but as far as others know your mother isn't your mother."