CHAPTER 14

◇       Youngi pov   ◇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                  ◇       Youngi pov   ◇

I knew it he is diging again . I always kept him busy so he wont think about his previous life jimin is the most mysterious one we have ever taken under our wings . I remeber when he first shoot man who tried to put him in cage without giving a second thought he devil himself that apears to be the calmest one .

He is the only one who dont have memories or should i say he was never allowed to have it ....

Youngi : you are our carmade .

Jimin laugh hyesterically and then a creepy silence fill the room .

Jimin : was i the only child ?

He asked in the deadly calm voice that make youngi nervous and made him cleched his jaw .

Youngi : were you at cemetry ?

Youngi asked carefully but sternly . Jimin fell in daze a maze of many graveyards of the same head name  " PARK " everything seems so familar but still stranger to me . Why do i always end up there ? Why ?

Jimin : i was .

Youngi : WERE  YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES !

jimin : no !......

He wisper .he takes breath .

Youngi tried to keep his cool he cant foolishly blurt anything that give this boy a right road to take .

Jimin get up from his seat and stand behind him staring at his reflection with so much hate

Jimin : hyung ! You cant hide me forever .........

He said as youngi stare at him through his reflection .jimin smirk as he elegently hold the antique peice of angel with devil thrones .

Jimin : from me !

He said as he throw the object at his reflection that shatters within seconds leaving youngi shoucked .

Youngi : jimin ....

Jimin start breathing heavily he feels his veins will burst anytime . Wispers ..... screams ...... blood shed ..... beging ...cemetry .....thats all he is facing ...he held tried to held something but fell on the shatterd peices of glass priecing through his skin ...he cant hold it not again

Youngi held his head between his hands and kept chanting his name to come back . But jimin knows he wont be returning any soon he jerk his hand away to get away .

Jimin : NOOO LET ME SEEEE !!

Youngi : THIS WILL KILL YOU BASTARD !!

Jimin creep away from youngi while youngi tried to hold him but he push away his all good intentions and jerk him away .

Youngi tackle him on the floor by sitting on his waist . He held his hand that are trying to pull him off from his waist but all in vain . Jimin kept sturgling to pull off all the curtains from his past but the time have not came yet .

MAFIA STRESS RELIVER  (   Jungkook FF )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें