I got heart attack when i got to know that boss was calling me, i am preparing myself for the bad news. but for my surprise he told me to give decent clothes and breakfast. i am really taken aback when sir gave mam's sizes. I myself got embarrassed. after i came back to my desk all started to question me without giving me any space to answer. I went to T company's mall. This is my first time coming to such a biggest mall. I showed my id and took the most simple and decent dress. I went to the sir's personal room like a thief, it is my first time coming to the top floor.

when i went inside i looked around to find her but she is nowhere... i listened water sound i went near washroom door and knocked... i listened her slow voice.

I: mam, sir told to give you dress and breakfast.

she: oh.. thank you, please keep them on bed.

i am really surprised to listen thank you and please words from her, she is too humble... i still can't believe that sir liked her.....

I: but mam can you check the dress, if it is not okay i can get another one.

she: it's ok anything is fine.

I: ok mam..

i fastly came to my desk and took long breath, i am really tensed.... but again i got call from chris ...Hey Jesus pls save me...i prayed to god and went up.. i saw sir sitting in the office chair, i gulped my fear when he asked about dress i am really hell scared. But i don't know why i felt like sir is laughing, when i entered their room i am really surprised to see her, she is sitting on bed while playing with her fingers and her avatar is really funny i controlled my laughter.. and when she said i forgot to give her leggin, i literally died while controlling my laughter she asked so cutely. I showed her and sir how the dress looks..

i can see sir is not disappointed by my selection but he is not satisfied also, as she asked i went to get her leggin, i laughed until i lost my breath and went to give her white leggin. i knocked sir's office door but there is no response so i went in...

whose face i even saw in the early morning.... why i am getting these many shocks... she is sitting on sir's lap and thinking something deeply, also she is not in her previous avatar she is looking beautiful in the dress. If i were a boy na then i will definitely propose her... sir hands encircled around her and seeing her lips, oh.. god what i am even thinking... how naïve she is ... suddenly she shouted...

She: i want to got to temple.

Temple.. oh i forgot about it.. they are Hindus right... not to listen their words anymore i interrupted...

I: hmm.. excuse me sir..

she suddenly got up from sir's lap.. sir is looking angry... Jesus you have to save me..

She: oh i..

she is blushing... oh my god from where sir even found this beauty..

I: mam your leggin and sorry to interrupt..

She: o.. it's not like that...

Sir: you can go now..

She: thank you... next time when i come here i will treat you...

I: oh... no mam... it's ok

She: hmm can you pls not call me mam... my name is Rushitha..

i looked at sir .... what if he doesn't like me calling her by name...

Sir: doll..

She: hmm...

I: No mam , you are sir's wife..

She: it's ok..

she is really insisting me...

sir: miss. stacy seems like you are so lucky today..