ᴀ/ɴ (ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ɢᴏᴛɢ 3)

(GOTG V3 SPOILERS -possibly)

Scroll down at your own risk!

I'm warning you!

If you don't want spoilers don't do it

Last chance!

And here we go!

So I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3.......

and it was an emotional Rollercoaster.....

There was so much I loved about it and such a peaceful resolving conclusion to the Guardians I know and love. They are the reason I became a marvel fan and I am glad none of them died.

(Although a few times I panicked- like when Starlord almost died I was screaming inside my head)

With that being said, there is alot that conflicts with my fanfic here. Luckily, this is technically a AU/not Canon story. Because Star Wars and Marvel don't actually exist in the same universe. (Unless one day they do 👀)

I'm planning to keep my story the way I outlined it. I'm thinking I will have this story take place sometime between Thor Love and Thunder and Volume 3. But I'm still trying to figure that out.

I also might make a mention to Rockets backstory. (NOT IN FULL DETAIL BECAUSE THAT WAS PAINFUL TO WATCH CUTE ANIMALS DIE)

I also might bring in the Sovereign a little and maybe Adam Warlock. But I'm not 100% sure. I don't really want to mess with the canon events in vol 3 since it is such a beautiful story. But I will make it all work with this don't worry!

BUT Y'ALL

I tried to right part of the next chapter and I literally start crying because I think of Volume 3. To quote my favorite marvel show (iykyk)....

"I am unwell."

Anways. Chapter 28 is going to be a suprise chapter for all the Guardians fans! It's a little bit of a filler but I hope to make you smile with it!

Bless you as you recover from this masterpiece of a film and hope that you liked it as much as I did!

"I am Groot"
I love you guys!

-marie
xoxo