𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚: xandar

-☆-

-☆-

"C'mon Gamora!" Ava exclaimed as she dragged the green assassin towards the door. "I used to go with Natasha all the time! You don't even have to get anything. It's just for fun."

Gamora sighed in defeat and ripped her wrist out of Ava's grip. "Okay, fine. I'll come and see what the big deal is all about."

"Yes!" Ava pumped her fist in the air. "Nebula you can come too if you want."

She offered, hoping Nebula would want to be friends for once. However, Gamora's younger sister was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and sneered at Ava. "Not in a million years do I dare walk in those crowded streets."

There it was again.

The reaction Ava could never really read since the first day she met Nebula. Ava couldn't tell if her fellow Guardian was planning her death or if she was just moody for being with Thanos for her whole life.

Either way, it was as if Ava was trying to sneak past a hall full of red lasers. As soon as she touched one, there was no way of knowing what would happen.

Ava almost invited Mantis but saw the bug lady and Groot playing an intense boss level on Super Mario on the Switch. It was best to not interrupt such high stakes.

Gamora and Ava passed by the main room next to the front foot. Drax was passed out on the couch and Rocket was creating new "toys" with old gadgets.

Ava failed to catch where Poe was and hoped she wouldn't see him till after. She wanted time to herself and Gamora.

No one else.

Which meant no good looking pilot from another galaxy was going to ruin her girls day out.

However her brother approached them, not to Ava's surprise.

"Can I come with you two ladies? A beautiful day in Xandar and I'd love to escort you." Peter asked as he playfully bowed. Ava saw the wink he sent Gamora.

Gamora bit her lip to stop herself from smiling. She turned to look over at Ava as to wait for her response. "It's your idea, what do you think?"

Ava knew exactly why Peter wanted to come. So much for the girl outing and for them to bond a little more. Yet, Ava was going to do everything possible to call Gamora her in law.

"Fine." She said with a pointed finger at the two lovers. "Just don't treat me as the third wheel."

Peter smiled in victory as he walked forwards, until his sister grabbed his arm. She lowered him down to be at her level.

"Please don't embarrass me or you're walking home by yourself." Ava whispered as her brother nodded and rolled his eyes.

He stood up straight while grabbed Gamora's hand with a look that read 'don't worry about it sis.'