𝙩𝙬𝙤: 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧?

-☆-

-☆-

    There was no movement.

Nothing at all but everything was quiet since that the voice spoke. A deathly still silence.

After a moment of hesitation, Ava wrapped her fingers around the gun and slowly pulled out her blaster from her belt. She then whipped around and aim her weapon towards the sound of his voice.

There she saw a man creep out from behind a tree, inching towards Ava.

"Put it down." He said sternly with an imitating voice that sent a chill down Ava's spine.

However, she didn't listen to his command.

After experiencing a world of people who could obtain powers and create flying robots, anything was possible.

With her gun still pointed at the stranger, one question came out of her mouth.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

The two scowled as they spoke over each other.

"You first." Ava urged for him to cooperate, but the man only stepped closer as his grip on the gun tightened.

"Drop you're weapon, and I'll tell you." His voice only becoming more demanding.

Ava didn't move a muscle and stared back at him. Analyzing if he truly was a good person or if the message was a trap.

"If I put mine down," She started and matched his tone. "You have to put yours down too." Ava replied, hoping he'd treat with her some respect, but he kept his gun aimed at her.

"Trying to outsmart me huh? Sweetheart, don't you know who I am?" The man chuckled with a smirk before it disappeared when he didn't get a response. He took another step, revealing himself from the shadows.

"Are you a bounty hunter or something?"

The stranger had black slightly curly hair and was wearing a dirty orange jumpsuit, with a white vest. His dark eyes digging into her soul while his eyebrows were narrowed.

"What do mean Bounty-" Ava let out a frustrated sigh. "N-No! I'm here because of a distress signal that came from this location, alright? So please put down the gun. I'm not going to hurt you." Ava snapped with her hands in surrender, hoping he wouldn't shoot.

The man cocked a brow and titled his head as if he wasn't convinced.

"I promise." Ava assured him.

He stared a her a little bit longer before he smiled with a huff and shook his head.

Ava let out a sigh of relief when he slid the gun into his belt.

"Well since you don't know who I am. I'm General Dameron." He said as he held out his hand with a shrug. "Or Poe Dameron if you want."