𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 - 𝙨𝙞𝙭: anywhere

-☆-

"Who?" Poe asked again at the man standing in front of him.

"I'm Kraglin. I'm one of Peter's old pals when he was a Ravenger." The man replied in his shaky voice.

Knowing all the possibilities, there was no way Poe could trust this man. He wasn't sure if this was a Skrull imposter or not. So he did the only way to find out, which was something he learned from Ava on Easik.

Kraglin grunted at the pain that shot up from his big toe. "What was that for, dude?"

A smirk grew on the General's face holding the blaster in his hand. "Well, you're not a Skrull," Poe said, still pointing the weapon at Kraglin.

The Ravenger frowned until another shake of the ship startled Poe as he looked up at the front where Groot continued to fly the ship. Accompanied by his droid on the floor, making whirring noises in response to the movement as gravity caused him to roll in different directions.

"Groot. What's happening?" Poe demanded, scanning the window for the issue.

The tree looked up at him over his shoulder. "I am Groot."

BB-8 pipped a translation in seconds.

"A pod is boarding to this ship?" Poe clarified as he turned to look back at Kraglin. He pushed passed the Ravenger and pointed his blaster at the door where the owner of the pod would enter.

Kraglin cleared his throat to speak. "Yeah uh-"

"Shh!" Poe spat, keeping his concentration on the seal door. The hiss of the door grabbed his attention as he grips tightly with both hands on the handle of the weapon. Sliding open in a single moment, followed by a maniacal, hysterical laugh that belong to none other than Rocket Raccoon.

"That! Was the most fun! That I've had! In years!" Rocket gasped between chuckled and wiping off the tears from his eyes. He looked up at Kraglin, failing to notice Poe. "Those hooligans are just helplessly floating around on New Knowhere."

He busted out laughing harder, with Kraglin joining.

Rocket then blinked, realizing another witness. "Oh hey, General hotshot."

Poe looked down at the creature. "How did you get here and where are the others?"

Rocket scoffed. "Quill and the others are all on the Benatar fighting off the other bounty hunters chasing after them That stupid jack-ass put a bounty for all of us."

With a nod of understanding, Poe absorbed the information.

Rocket then snickered as he elbowed Poe's leg. "Looks like my surprise worked after all."