𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

-☆-

-☆-

     "Peter, Gamora? Rocket? Nova Corps? Someone please answer." Ava mumbled as she listened to the communicator dialing. The last time she had contact with her brother was in the cave. Today marked the third day with zero information.

She paced around the room as Poe sat on the ground. They were outside in the Chief's backyard, trying to find a way off the planet.

The device beeped and beeped until it hung up on her for the 5th time. Ava let out a yell of frustration as she shoved the piece of junk in her pocket.

"We've been here way too long!" Ava screamed as she spiraled into a never ending hole of stress. "I still can't believe Peter just left me here and hasn't given me any updates!"

Poe watched as she rambled and flung her hands around. He shook his head with a smile as she spiraled further.

"We got no ship meaning we are stuck. And then you're still not on your base and-"

"Hey!" Two hands grip her wrists to stop her ranting. Ava was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice Poe get up. "Don't worry about me. Let's just focus on what's going on right now. Alright?"

She stared back at him for a second before she nodded. "Alright."

The word established a promise that she would heed him. His reassuring voice, relaxed and demanding, gave her permission to be calm. She felt comfort in his raw hands from working and fighting. Yet deep inside her was still having a heart attack with Poe right in front of her.

"Now," He began as he released her arms. "I'm still grasping on this Skrull theory of yours. But if you fill me in on what or who they are, I'd be happy to help you track them down."

Drawing her attention away from her unanswered questions, Ava squinted her eyes at Poe. "First, explain to me who Kylo Ren is." She said, remembering how he mention him the previous night.

Poe ridiculed at the random interrogation, knew her reasoning behind it. "He was an angry freak who wanted to be the next Darth Vader blah blah blah. He was also the son of Leia, that women I told you about."

Air had been sucked away as Poe catches his breath. "Is that enough blondie?"

She smiled at his suffering. Knowing he would be annoyed and that was her goal. "I suppose. And I already knew you weren't a Skrull. I can still see your bruise."

Her index finger poked at the discolored splotch on his arm, as he immediately flinched.

"First of all, ow." Poe held up a finger as he narrowed his eyebrows. "And second, why did you feel the need to ask stupid questions when you already know the answer."