S 1 Ep 28 / The truth

~ Luna POV ~
I kissed Kayden " then I left the house with Ari " Kayden said I had to bring one person because of the accident that happened " is you gonna have a Gender Reveal party " says Ari " I might I don't know yet me and Kayden didn't discuss it yet with each other " ( A few minutes later we arrived at the doctor (appointment) we walked in together " Hi " you Must be Luna Cameron " says the doctor while smiling at me " yep that's me I said while smiling also " Follow me she said while walking " Me and Ari walked with her to the Room "
~ with Kayden ~
I Had gotten dressed finally after A few hours laying in bed " someone knocks on the door " I walked to open it " ( it was the Gang members ) " Boss we got some more bad news " says Carlo " ughh what is it I said while looking at Him " They at the airport right now waiting on someone to come pick them up " says Carlo " Okay why the H*ll you telling me for I said while looking at him " Boss you have to pick them up " says Enzo " why the fuck I have to do it I said while looking at my phone " They stole 20k from you and some more sh*t Says Betty " Fine I said " while looking at the others " Good we will stay here until you bring them back here " says Carlo " yeah yeah whatever I said while walking out the front door " ( I had got in my car and started driving
( Off ) " a few minutes later " i arrived at the airport " I had to smile I didn't wanna be disrespectful to Her parents " Mr and Ms Cameron nice to meet you i said " while waving at them both " they looked at each other " why you here " says Abigail " I came to pick y'all up from the airport I said " while looking at them both " Where the Fuck is our daughter " says Robert " I looked at them " nahh y'all don't get to ask questions " I ask the fucking questions here I said while driving " ( a few minutes later we arrived back at my house) " What you want us to do with them " says Enzo " I looked at Enzo put them in the guest room " until we get answers " He smiled at me " okay boss on it says " Enzo " a few hours later " Luna and Ari arrived back at my house " she smiled at " I'm a week pregnant she says " I pulled her on me "

~ Luna POV ~I kissed Kayden " then I left the house with Ari " Kayden said I had to bring one person because of the accident that happened " is you gonna have a Gender Reveal party " says Ari " I might I don't know yet me and Kayden didn't discuss...

~ Luna POV ~
He pulled me on his lap " everything okay ?? I said while giggling " Yeah " I just missed you " he says while putting his hand up my dress " I smiled at him " Kayden don't start it I started laughing more " someone walks in " B- oh shit never mind I see you busy says Enzo " Enzo walked back outta the room " so did they tell you the Gender yet " he says while giving me kisses on my face " N-no not yet I said while playing with his hair "