S 1 ep 21 / Deal with it

~ Luna POV ~
Now bitch I don't have all day you should be lucky I came to see your Ass I said while crossing my leg in the chair " he laughed you think you big and bad now he said while looking at me " I had gotten up from the chair and walked closer to him " I don't think I'm big and bad I know I'm big bad I said while winking at him " I wanted to throw up but I kept I holding it in " So tell me Pablo why the fuck you want me I said while looking at him " he started smiling " because your hot " Seem like somebody obsessed with you says Betty " I started laughing " sorry I got my eye on somebody already " a few minutes later " I hear the door getting open " I looked back to see who it was " it was Carlo and Kayden "
~ Kayden POV ~
When I busted in the room " I saw her she looked so fucking good even tho I was mad at her for what she did but I couldn't keep my eyes off her sexy Ass body wtf going on here I said while looking at Ari " He wanted to speak to Luna by himself " I walked over to Luna and whispered to her " I will deal with you when we get back " I told her in her ear " she just smiled at me " okay let's go back to my house I'm tired bro I said while holding Her hand " making our way to my car " we got in the car together "
~ Luna POV ~
I felt sick but I didn't wanna tell Kayden " so I just stayed quiet the whole car ride " we arrived at his new mansion " soon as we walked in his house I laid down on His bed " what's wrong Mamas he said while climbing on the bed " nothing just feeling sick I said with a smile I didn't wanna tell him " even tho the truth will come out one day "
~ Kayden POV ~
I knew something was wrong with her she never act like this before but I will find out soon enough " a few minutes later I climbed in bed with her "

~ Luna POV ~Now bitch I don't have all day you should be lucky I came to see your Ass I said while crossing my leg in the chair " he laughed you think you big and bad now he said while looking at me " I had gotten up from the chair and walked clos...

~ Luna POV ~
I looked at him " can I ask you something I said nervously " He shakes his head " yeah sure what's up he said while looking at me in my eyes " When we fucked did you N*t in me I said while looking at him ?? " he started kissing me " maybe.... Maybe not he says " S-so you wouldn't be mad if I'm pregnant cus of that I said while looking at him " no he said I always wanted a child but I waited to fine the right girl he said while smiling at me " I smiled back at him ("The next morning") I woke up at 7am and ran to the bathroom and threw up " then when I was done I wiped my mouth with my hand " then turned around and saw Kayden holding my hair back " Mama you should buy a pregnancy test just in case he said while wiping my mouth " I smiled at him " can you ask Ari to bring me one please I said while looking at him " Yeah imma go and call her I be back (" he walked out the bathroom)
~ Kayden POV ~
(I walked out the bathroom) then I texted Ari

 Maybe not he says " S-so you wouldn't be mad if I'm pregnant cus of that I said while looking at him " no he said I always wanted a child but I waited to fine the right girl he said while smiling at me " I smiled back at him ("The next morning") ...