S 1 ep 26 / stop flirting

~ Luna POV ~
I had Took a Nap because I was so cold and My back was hurting " I woke up after a few hours " I looked around and saw I was still in the dark room " until Pablo Came in there (drunk) He walked over to me and start Chocking me hard " I-I can't breathe I said while looking at Him " shut the Fuck up he said " then I saw his hand raised up and then a few seconds later he " slapped me across my face " that's what you get you dirty Slut he said while walking out the room because he heard the door ring " I fell to the floor " and started crying hard " while holding my face "
~ Kayden POV ~
I had to put on a fake smile cus honestly I don't feel like Sh**ting someone today " He looked at me " what the fuck you want Pablo says " I ignored him and straight walked pass him into his house " what the fuck you think your doing " he said while looking at me he " says " I turned around " and started looking at him " don't worry about it Bitch I said " while turning back around " I looked at Carlo " stay downstairs just in case something happens " I will search the whole upstairs I don't need no backup " got it boss " Carlo says while holding the G*n I made my way to the upstairs " I looked in 3 different room but " look wasn't there " it was 1 left " so I opened it quickly " and omg what did I see " it was Luna but as soon as I walked in I saw her fucking face i was fucking pissed even more " Mamas I said while bending down on the floor to see her face " what happened " I said trying to keep my voice down " P-Pablo did this to me " she says while shaking and crying " when she said that I got up from my knees " and Yelled for Carlo name " Yes boss he said while running upstairs " I turned around towards the door " Kill that bitch " I said to him " Got it boss " he said while walking back downstairs " I turned back around " did he around you in any way " I said while pulling her on my lap "

~ Luna POV ~ I had Took a Nap because I was so cold and My back was hurting " I woke up after a few hours " I looked around and saw I was still in the dark room " until Pablo Came in there (drunk) He walked over to me and start Chocking me hard " ...

" she looked at me in tears " H-he Chocked me " she says while crying " is that the only thing he did to you princess I said while holding her in my arms " A-and he slapped me across my face " I looked at her " promise me you won't ever do this alone again I said while wiping her face with my Hand " I-I won't I promise you Kayden she says while laying her Head on my chests " then I kissed her forehead " let's go back to my house " I said while picking her up " then we walked downstairs " Awww is she okay " says Betty " I smiled " yeah she's fine just a little bruised on her eye (" a few minutes later ") we arrived back at my House "