S 1 ep 4 / Lies Lies Lies

" he looked at you why the Fuck you in here your not supposed to be in here you know he said " I-I'm sorry you said while looking down at the floor " it's fine don't make it happen again where you supposed to be ?? We'll Kayden told me I can leave the room so I'm just walking around the house to check it out ' We'll my name is Chase nice to meet you what's your name he said while smiling at you " my name is Luna nice to meet you too ! Then you hear a door slam it made you jump " who's that you asked him I don't know let me go check stay here " he walks outta the room " you had sat on the hard floor "
~ Chase POV ~
Kayden what the hell Going on and why the fuck your shirt all bloody! !! " Kayden looks at Chase they fucking Sho* me Chase he yelled ! " shit Kayden where the Hell is Carlo and Enzo at Chase said while looking at Kayden ??  It's a long story said Kayden I'll tell you later said Kayden !
~ Luna POV ~ 
I walked in hearing Chase and Kayden conversation Then I saw Kayden shirt " omg what happened to you ' you said while still looking at him " Kayden looks at me , shit Chase really why you let her out bro ?? " it's a long story bro let's get you cleaned up before you D*e or something " I'm fine imma go upstairs and get cleaned up he said while looking at the both of you " Chase just shrug his shoulders okay whatever you say Boss men " you ran towards the kitchen and got a few things and ran upstairs after Kayden and entered his big bedroom " what is you doing in here ?? " he replied unbuckling his shirt " I came to help even tho you don't need help but my mother always told me if you see someone need help help them out so I'm helping you out " he chuckled I'm fine Princess " you blushed " someone red he said while laughing " seriously I wanna help you please ?? " ughh fine make it quick " so you smiled and just sat on his bed " You chuckled this might hurt a little you said while looking up at him " he laughed " I can take pain just do it now please " A few minutes later you cleaned the Scar " thanks now I know when I get hurt I can always come to you he said while winking at you " you laughed " sure thing Kayden " someone walks into the room " Boss we got good news and some bad news Carlo said while rubbing his head " Kayden looked at them both what happened tell me now ! Enzo Sh*t one of them boys but then they got away and we couldn't catch up to them Carlo said .... Fuck Kayden said in anger it's fine we will see them again .... " later on tonight "