:𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"I didn't sign up for this shit"

"No one did Mel '' I stated tugging down my purple tshirt over my head.

"But why didn't they inform us that they'd be having a goddamn sports day? Do I look like I fucking enjoying running around?"

"Don't be like that Mel it isn't that bad"

"But I really hate running", she grumbles slipping on her Nike sneakers.

"It's not that bad Melody. It's only for a bit you can endure that right?"

She laughed then shook her head no. "You know what's the best part about running?"

"What?"

"The stopping"

I chuckled throwing my arm around her shoulder, "let's get going everyone's outside waiting for us"

"Can we just pretend we're sick or that I'm on my period?"

"No. It's the only time you're actually active" I made known as we exited the bathroom.

"I'm very active during sex and that's the only exercise I need. Changing positions will tire the fuck outta you—oh shit, I totally forgot that you only do missionary..." she trails off trying her best not to laugh at my uneventful sex life. But let's face it, she was doing a horrible job.

I playfully slapped the back of her head causing her to glare at me, "leave my sex life outta this"

"I'll try to"

Shaking my head we went on the field where we joined the rest. Today was going to be extremely exhausting. Running down unruly toddlers was no fun. Whoever thought this would be a great idea was clearly messed up in the head.

Glancing back at the parents they looked fed up. Furious even, it was as if they wanted to be anywhere but here. Not to mention the heat today was no joke, didn't they check the weather before planning this?

"Honestly seeing all these parents turning up on a short notice is a bit shocking"

I nodded, "I know their bosses will be pissed"

"Just like I am at mines. He's just doing this to try and get his old saggy dick wet"

My eyes widened at Melody's statement, " What am I going to do with you" I whispered to myself but her soft laughter gave away the fact that she had heard.

"Alrighty I've been keeping you waiting long enough. I want all the mothers/ female guardians to be lined up behind that white line!" Mr.Lloyd shouts clasping his hands together, a beaming smile making its way onto his wrinkly face.

I felt a pair of small hands wrapped around my legs, which started me.

"Noorie?"

"Where's your father?" I questioned and she pointed a stubby finger in the direction where a man was jogging towards us.