3. Unexpected guests

Start from the beginning

He nodded his head still hugging me even tighter.

Soobin: "I'll take care of myself and I'll look after hyung too. You know I love you both. Stay safe noona."

Y/N: "Now my little brother let's stop this emotional drama and get some food, I'm so hungry. I haven't had anything since morning. Let's go."

He just laughed and nodded his head. Then we went to the dining room. After dinner my mom said we'll have guests tomorrow so I have to help her in the kitchen. I just nodded my head and went to my room.

~Time skip~

Next morning

I'm helping my mom in the kitchen. She made so many dishes today, I wonder who's this guest. Right on the cue the main door opened. Then I saw the face of who I despise the most. Choi seung cheol (No hate guys, just wanted someone of choi's. I really love him and appreciate him in real life). He's my cousin. But he doesn't behave like one. I'm very disgusted with him because he touches me inappropriately and talks really dirty. I can't complain to anyone because his family helped us when yeonjun got admitted to the hospital.
I came out of my imaginary murder when my mom spoke suddenly.

Y/M: "Oh my! My! Welcome! How are you all doing? How's your journey? Oh! Seung cheol-ah, you became so lean. Doesn't your mom feed you enough?"

I rolled my eyes at my mum's words. It'll be a good thing if he starves to death. When I looked in his direction, he suddenly winked at me. I felt nauseous by his presence. When I'm about to leave my mom called me again.

Y/M: "Y/N-ah, take this bag and keep it in the guest room upstairs, so seung cheol can get fresh."

On the cue seung cheol spoke with a smirk on his face which can be misinterpreted as a smile.

Seung cheol: "No, aunty. I can handle it myself. How can I let y/n carry such heavy things."
Then he came to me and said "just let her take me to my room."

Y/M: "Aishh! It's not a big deal for her. She carries heavy patients, what is there in this small bag? Anyway Y/N, take him to his room."

Mrs. Choi: "Don't say difficult works to my y/n, she's already helping you so much with the preparation of food as I can see."
Y/M: "Don't try to spoil her already. Y/N, you go and show him his room."

Why should I? It's not his 1st time being here. He knows every corner of this house damn well. I thought to myself and started walking upstairs. He followed with the same smirk plastered on his face. When I reach the door I turned to him and said

Y/N: "This is your room."
As I'm about to leave he spoke

Seung cheol: "What's the hurry, babe? Show me the room first."

It just felt so gross listening him calling me names. I then said with my bitchy tone.

Y/N: "Have you lost your eyes on the way so that you can't see the room by yourself or have you gone blind? And don't call me names you as*hole."

Seung cheol: "Still the same y/n I know. Not even a bit has changed in your bitchy behaviour. That's why I love you. By the way you became more sexy within these 3 years."

Then he started trailing his hands on my waist when I slapped it away abhorred by his behaviour. How can someone like him still living in this world. I just want to hang him from Burj khalifa.