Those living at the top enjoy everything, whilst those beneath try everything to survive for even a day.

It's the sole reason I've never had friends before. They serve no purpose to me, I don't care what they think of me.

In this world, it's simply your abilities and potential that will let you survive.

Survival of the fittest, that's what they call it.

Those you befriend, will only let you down in the future. Unless they serve use, it's no point in keeping them for long.

That's the code I have lived for my entire life.

Use others, so that you can survive.

It doesn't matter to me what others think, I could careless.

Although, I still have a long life ahead... So maybe I may feel something?

What age was I again?...

20? I think I am 20.

Just a 20 year old kid.

I've been gifted since birth with intelligence, I've never failed a test before... Never, as far as I can remember.

My mother used to always praise me and kept saying she was proud every time I brought a high marks test, although it was blatantly clear she was attempting to get an expression out of me.

My Father was more or less then the same, they both tried to do anything to get an expression out of me.

Why did they love me again? Well, like I said, I will never know.

They are forever gone, and they'll be gone not knowing I didn't shed a single tear for them.

After passing my college, I dropped out and joined a major general contractor firm and have lived alone up until now.

People see me as a hardworking and reliable person, as well as handsome.

Although, even with that, I have never had a love life.

Not that I need one, I could careless about it.

I've also never been afraid to use violence before, never.

Back when I was a kid, some other kid tried to hit me with a book due to his childish nature.

And what did I do?

I dodged to the side and hit his head with a metal toy I had picked up, causing that kid to bleed way too much from his head and the need of an ambulance.

I'm surprised that kid didn't die, and it isn't like I'd care if he did anyways. He tried hitting me, so I retailiated.

Later on, whenever someone tried to bully me in school or college... I made sure they had atleast one broken arm or leg, to make sure they didn't mess with me again. It didn't matter what age I was, that was a rule I lived by.

Fuck them if they cannot use their hand anymore, that's their problem.

Anyways, what was I doing again..?

Oh, right. I was going to the ATM to deposit some money I have.

There's one right here...

The same one I've been suing for the past 1 year.

Entering the ATM, which is surprisingly empty, I go through the options and pick deposit. The... Whatever the opening thing is, opens and I insert the cash in it.