33

Taehyung stood there froze. He isn't even ready to tell this matter about Minho to jk yet, and Minho's sudden appearance made him keen on.
Their happy moments gonna Be mournful again taehyung don't want this to happen he hate this he hate Minho because he is saying that he is the father of areum no taehyung Don't believe him because jk is her  father from the start .

"Who are you mister?" Jk's voice echoed through the hallway Minho was stunned by the hard voice.

"I'm Minho Mr Jeon, I'm here to meet you as well" he said and bowed a little. Jk frowned and he walked towards the man and said

"Come inside have a seat"

Minho did what he said to him, he knows jk didn't command him. Suddenly jk called taehyung

"Baby go and get him some juice or something" he said taehyung nodded and left from there.

"Okay now tell me why you here mister" jk stated

"You guys are now in a stable relationship right? I mean you and taehyung" he asked jk's again frowned

"What are you talking about we were stable and reliable why did you asked?"

"Hm just wanted to clarify something Mr Jeon" Minho said areum was also hearing the chats between the stranger and her Appa very attentively.

"And about taehyung's baby? What about her and your bond?" He asked suddenly made jk's expression changed in a second

"What about her? She is my daughter and what the things in it?" Jk asked

"Because she isn't you child from the start"

Silence

Jk looked at areum who were watching them with her doe eyes, jk gritted his teeth and again started

"What you mean she is my daughter! Im her biological father of her!" Jk said

"Okay then who am I ?"

"What?"

"Tell me then who am I?"

Taehyung came from the kitchen with a glass of grapes juice and he saw jk's jaw clearly which only very prominent when he were mad or something. Taehyung knows why is he mad right now. He rushed towards the men and placed the juice on the mini table and stood there near of areum.

"Look mister I don't know what you even saying who is you I don't know just know that you wanted to meet me and it's over now get out!" Jk said and about to get from there suddenly Minho laughed

"Haha you are running away from the truth Jeon. Now taehyung is here just ask him who am I he will give the details." He said with a over smarting sound

"Who's he baby? Why he is talking about our life? Why he is here all of sudden? Why is talking about her? He is asking me about her biological father Tae... who's he?" Jk asked with his low tone which only taehyung can understand that he is distressed about this .

"He won't say anything Jeon I'll tell everything"
Taehyung took a deep breath, jk waited for Minho's continuation.

"Taehyung and you know from the start areum isn't your child by your blood, and you guys were accepted that areum is your child....but isn't that lie Jeon?" He asked while eying areum who were looking at her parents and the certain man who were looking at her.

"Taehyung had areum by a mistake-

"Don't call her a mistake Minho! She is my child I'll do anything for her....she isn't a mistake for me!" Taehyung yelled. Minho chuckled at his love of this life....after areum of course. He loves taehyung but not more than areum...