21-Nanika's blessing

"H-HUH!?" Midorya practically screamed, as she slapped his number one idol. The pro hero also looked shocked, as did Allmight. "Young Alluka what-" Alluka cut him off. "You're not invincible! And you're really sick! You can't be doing that! You're just like big brother!" Killua often came home with injuries he could've avoided, but didn't. His excuse was always that he was protecting someone, usually a kid, and Gon always yelled at him like she was yelling at Allmight. Allmight laughed. "I can't believe I'm getting scolded." Alluka huffed. "Let me heal you, if you'd said yes before this wouldn't have happened!" Allmight sighed, a serious look in his eyes. "Listen, young one." Midorya looked back and forth between the two, bewildered at the confrontation.

"I'm not sick. An injury I took in battle caused this." Alluka slid off one of her gloves. "I can fix it!" Allmight's eyes flashed a little. "You can't, trust me I've tried." Nanika. Lend me your power, please... Kay. "Well, you've never been healed by me." She slipped her hand underneath the cloth where the damage was, and closed her eyes. "Young Alluka it won't work-" white aura burst from her hands, shooting into a large column into the sky. The larger the injury she was healing, the more power she had to emit. Allmight's body started...changing. It was growing, reverting back to his larger form. Except this time, he wasn't straining himself.

Alluka's hands trembled, and as the white aura evaporated she fell to her knees. Most of that healing drew power from her own aura, rendering her exhausted. "S-See? You should've...listened to me" Alluka said, slowly looking up. Allmight was frozen, in complete bewilderment. Alluka's eyes drifted over to Midoryia's wide emerald eyes and she reached a hand out. "I'm not done yet, i have to help Midoriya and Thirteen- '' strong arms lifted her up off the ground, and she looked up into Allmight's blurry face. Blurry? "You've done enough, Young one. You're exhausted....get some rest."

Alluka shook her head. "N-No!" She struggled towards Midoriya, she couldn't rest yet. Alluka he's right...you can help later. "But-" Please...you've almost expended all of your aura... Alluka let her arm fall, and hacked a little. The arms around her stiffened, but she couldn't fathom why. Something wet and sticky touched her cheek. Alluka blinked woozily, the world was going black around her. "Maybe I'll take a little...nap..."

435 words

To be continued...