13-Hero costume debut

Alluka was running a bit behind due to being caught in that conversation with Sato, she quickly started pulling on the layers, tugging on her special gloves, and grabbing her mask. She jogged outside, smiling nervously under her mask. I hope mine looks like the others! If not it'll be awkward- Alluka paused when she saw other people's costumes. They were all so...colorful. I stick out like a sore thumb... Kaminari glanced back at her and his eyes widened. "Woah! Alluka is that you?" Alluka laughed. "Yeah? Do I look weird?" Kaminari shook his head. "No, you look great! The mask is a bit creepy though..."

The mask was a tribute to Nanika, and the slight splash of color that were her shoes were meant to resemble her big brother's

The mask was a tribute to Nanika, and the slight splash of color that were her shoes were meant to resemble her big brother's. She hadn't been able to decide on colors so she just chose a greyscale theme. The soft pink gloves she usually wore were dropped in lieu of stark black ones. Alluka had made it a rule for herself to always wear gloves, so she could control who the last person she'd come in skin to skin contact with her hands was. After all, that was very important to her second Hatsu ability. The one that allowed her to control the consequences of Nanika's abilities. She could ask Nanika for wishes due to the close bond they had using her new Hatsu, however it didn't quite work the same. With a request, there were still consequences.

Scrawled in the traditional hunter's writing on the underside of the butterflies were a list of wishes with consequences she knew for a fact were less than a life or a chronic disease. The range went from a headache to violent vomiting, to intense sharp pains in one's joints, to a raging fever. All of the said consequences were undesirable, however in a pinch the most it would do is ruin someone's day. Or week-

"Can you see out of that?" Sato asked in curiosity. She smiled, even though she knew he couldn't see it. "Yeah! It's solid and not reflective but it works like one sided glass!" Which was perfect in case Nanika took over while she was wearing it. Nobody would be able to tell the difference. "Enough chatter! Let's get started, you bunch of newbies" Alluka wrapped her arms around one of Kaminari's as she listened to Allmight explain the rules. They would be doing 2 on 2 battle training in teams, indoors. Alluka out out an audible sigh of relief. I told you it was metaphorical Alluka! nothing to worry about.

They drew lots, and Alluka waited anxiously for her match up. I hope I'm with Kaminari or Sato! Or Kirishima, or maybe Mina... she at least hoped it was with someone she knew. As Allmight drew the lots she heard a lot of names she didnt recognize, then Mina's. "Team F! Alluka and...Sato!" Alluka let go of Kaminari and grabbed sato's hand instead, beaming. "We're on a team together!" Sato laughed. "We are, this is gonna be so fun!"

They were all led to a camera room to watch the first two groups fight, however despite how intense the match was she felt herself start to doze off. She'd fallen asleep to much more loud and obnoxious noises, noise in general did not bother her when she was tired. She yawned and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off into sleep.

Alluka was aware of the passage of time. She wasn't sure how long she'd slept, but when she awoke she was standing in a room next to a large black bomblike object. "Alright, remember the plan Alluka." plan-? Alluka gasped and ducked under a bright beam of light, narrowly avoiding the blast. What's going on!?

645 words

To be continued...

AND TWO CHAPTERS TODAY YES. BECAUSE- I CAN