1-Alluka Krueger

A deep breath exhaled from her lungs, closing her eyes for a moment. You can do this...be careful. I know. She opened her eyes again, glancing sideways at the blonde haired woman beside her. Bisky nodded. "go on" She gathered her courage, and walked into the exam room. There were people lining the tables, hunched over exam papers. The man looked at her. " Welcome to the U.A entrance exam written test. what's your name?" he said, in a tired tone that hinted at many sleepless nights. She cleared her throat.

"Alluka. Alluka Krueger, sir."

The man's eyes trailed down the clipboard in his hand. "mhm, sit down and start when you're ready" Alluka glanced excitedly back at Bisky for a moment. She'd been her caretaker since Killua and Gon were always on missions, Kurapika never picked up the damn phone, and Leorio was working on his medical degree. She walked into the room and sat down to take the exam, nervous. She still wasn't entirely used to being out in the world more or less by herself. It felt so...free. But with freedom came a lot of other problems Alluka had never thought about.

As boring and lonely as being cooped up in that one singular room was, everything was given to her. Food, water, toys, everything besides her freedom was pretty much guaranteed. Bisky wasn't exactly a generous 'mother' either. She'd spend more time working and trying to train her than actually taking care of her. I miss big brother...I miss Killua too. Focus Alluka. Alluka picked up her pencil, glancing over the test. As she'd grown older and developed her nen, her and nanika had found a sort of common ground. They could now communicate with eachother, instead of constantly battling for control.

After the test was over she walked back outside the exam room, where Bisky was reading a magazine with an expression that could only be described as a cat looking at a juicy fish. Alluka cleared her throat. "Bisky-Chama?" Bisky glanced up with a startled expression then quickly shut the magazine. "Alluka! There you are" she laughed. "also I was joking about that you know" Alluka blinked, confused. About what?

Bisky sighed, then replied as if she was reading Alluka's mind. "the honorifics, it's not necessary." She stretched, folding the magazine she'd previously been reading and tucking it gently in her bag. Alluka laughed nervously. "oh- right." she grabbed Bisky's hand as they left the building. "So the practical exam will be held tomorrow, I've gathered some intel about it. There will be robots, and you have to destroy them to get points" her current parental figure said. Alluka nodded, she went to speak but was cut off before she even said a word. "when we get home your running six laps around the neighborhood, and don't come back until you've done it"

Alluka groaned. "but- Bisky-", "no buts little missy, you need to get some training in today" Bisky said sternly, holding up a finger. Alluka sighed. "yes ma'am..." I miss big brother.... Killua was the only one in the entire world who really treated her like family. Bisky was a good teacher, but she wasn't a good mother. Not to mention, her constant attempt to train alluka put strain on her and nanika's relationship. I'm sorry Nanika... For what? Alluka bit her lip. For not being able to let you out... In the corner of her eye, Alluka saw a face in her mindscape, wide gaping eyes and mouth. It's ok!

Alluka gulped, she still felt guilty. Nanika wasn't allowed out while they were out of the house, then Bisky usually pushed her nen to her limit, so she couldn't conjure Nanika's physical form. Bisky sighed. "what's the matter Alluka?" She bit her lip. "Hey Bisky uh...could I...not do training today?" Bisky crossed her arms. "you can't take days off, you won't grow that way-", "but what about Nanika!" she cried. They'd walked through the threshold of their apartment so she didn't have to pretend Nanika didn't exist anymore. "Nanika never gets to be out because she can't come out unless we're in our house, and when we are then you're making me train! You have to think about her too!"

Bisky was quiet for a moment. "Right...sometimes I forget Nanika's a...person" she admitted, rubbing the back of her head. Alluka frowned slightly. Nanika's my sister... Bisky tried to open her mouth but Alluka ran into her room and slammed the door shut, tearing up. "Alluka-", "I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU BISKY!!" she yelled, tucking her knees into her chest and scowling at the bed she was sitting on.

Why does nobody ever treat Nanika like she's a person? She didn't understand... it'd been like this her whole life. All anyone ever wanted to do was use her! Alluka? Alluka sniffled a little, then held her hand out a slender porcelain hand materialized, clutching hers. Upon it grew an arm, then a torso, then onward. Approximately thirty seconds later, a small doll with a cracked face and slightly tattered clothing was sitting, its hand in hers.

 Approximately thirty seconds later, a small doll with a cracked face and slightly tattered clothing was sitting, its hand in hers

"I love Alluka!" Nanika said, crawling over. Her frame creaked slightly, as the doll wasn't expertly made. Alluka smiled softly and scooped her up, letting the tiny figure embrace her. "I love you too, Nanika. Now, let's get ready for the entrance exams!"

"Kay!"

910 words

To be continued...

here we go! first book with an Alluka pov! honestly im really excited to write this, feel free to comment ideas or thoughts in the comments!