Chapter 19: There the bar goes!

Start from the beginning

"Oh,Rimuru-sama! Come here!"

"Gobta,you better not drag Rimuru-Sama into this-"

I didn't care about the second voice as I answered Gobta's call and walked to the group sitting near a bar table with a few emptied cups on the desk.

"What's up,I guess,Benimaru shenanigans?"

"Oh,it's kinda like that but! You will surely find interesting stuff while listening to Benimaru complaining about his popularity with women!" Gabiru answered,after finishing his own cup of drinks.

"Exactly..! Rimuru-sama! How is my popularity rivaling yours and even Veldanava-sama's!? With all due respect,but is there any way to at least deal with it?"

Hoho,you had no idea that back at the days,how my first life of reincarnation that I managed to deal with by literally living in the mountains for ONE STRAIGHT DECADE.

But I still decided to heat things up a little.

"Firstly,I suggest shutting yourself in an enclosure of whatever kind for 5 months!" I said,totally not serious.

"....What?" Benimaru stared at me,dumbfounded by my strange statement.

"And then,do nothing. Accept the inevitable and rejoice yourself by eating 10 bowls of mapo tofu!"

Alright,I think I got a bit over on THAT specific one.

<Fufu,are you sure that it wasn't an alternate universe of a holy grail reference?>

'Ciel,I didn't mean that. But you do have a point as you reminded me of a priest.'

Can I fool Ciel with anything? Answer is a fat no!

Anyway, back on the topic,I guess.

"Sorry I got a bit high there BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT to be dead serious,trying mapo tofu wasn't so bad,if you haven't."

"Rimuru-sama,I literally just ordered a bowl of extra spicy mapo tofu on the menu back then,and now you're doing this to me?!"

"Hehe,about that..maybe it will be a memorable experience to you,I uh.."

"My lord,you can't be more serious...." Benimaru decided to give up and finally accept the harsh reality displayed on him,poor guy,I was actually trying to help with that mapo tofu thing.

<Yorokobe shounen.>

'Ciel,please don't do that..'

"Mapo tofu,extra spicy done,at your request sir!" A waiter said while placing down the bowl of mapo tofu that for some reason looks like burning lava instead of spice SAUCE!

"Oh god,uh Benimaru,good luck but your poison resistance ain't working this time. This is hell you are walking to." I said while patting his back as if I was giving farewell to a soldier that was going on a suicidal mission on normandy-nevermind off topic. Back to the point,he's 95% doomed.