Chapter 22: A dream of conversations

Veldanava's POV:

"Sheesh,how long have I been working on this thing already? I guess that's how you got too concentrated on the job and ended up forgetting dinner." I took a bite of a cookie on a plate at a nearby table while doing some modifications on the white helmet.

I've been working almost nonstop since returning to my room earlier this morning,and this whole time I've only replicated one to be tested after I copied the information of the helmet in my mind.

"There..smooth and good. Might as well try to add my blessing on it to see if it works out like a charm?"

I did so,and the helmet immediately felt much sturdier than before.

"Great! Works out perfectly as I wanted. Probably going to add some personal colourings on it because it's a prototype of mine anyway? Yeah,why not!"

However,a new problem arises.

Ehh,maybe a nice blue color would do?

"Alright,time to paint some part of this cool thing in blue for style.." I said as I created a paintbrush with blue color on it,and was about to draw a stripe at the front of the helmet,not before Veldora barges in.

"Big brother! Great news! We have Rimuru's dancing showdown footage with Benimaru recorded by Velzard,wanna watch it tomorrow?"

"Shhh! Be quiet Veldora! I will watch it tomorrow too but please be a bit more silent,I think it's already midnight and Rimuru already came back and was asleep already!" I hastily covered his mouth and dragged him inside the room instead of letting him stand in the corridor.

After dragging him,I immediately closed the door shut and sat on my chair in relief.

"Why are you here in the middle of the night? I thought you were still reading your newest manga collection in the dungeon."

"Oh about that,I got a bit bored so I decided to come out! By the way,what's that helmet? It looks so cool!" He excitedly shouted while pointing at the trooper helmet that's still pale white as I haven't coloured it yet.

"I know right? Say Veldora."

"Yes,big brother?"

I gestured to him to sit down besides me and we stared at the helmet in unison.

"Any cool ideas on decorating this?" I asked.

"Hahaha! Of course I do!" He did his iconical laughter before finally getting into the point.

"Ever thought of dyeing the helmet with another color mixture?"

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV:

'Shit..this is literally the middle of a night now,I'm taking a rest in a bed because I feel like it would be nice to rest for a while,and all over a sudden I detected a great source of noise pollution-'

<Individual identified: Veldora Tempest.>

<Ciel,that's so obvious that there's no need to run a test or anything.>

I decided to go back to sleep,ignoring the source of the noises as it also faded in the next second,thus,I slowly closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep on my bed.

Though this time it's a bit different than before.

I opened my eyes again to find myself not in my room,but somewhere like a coast with birds flying above my head,but I realized that it's nighttime as well.

Tensura / The Void Watcherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें