𝐗𝐈𝐗

When I came to my senses, I was already put in a cage. Dark, cold and I was half naked, my body was dirty from laying on the ground. I sat up, my head was killing me, my stomach was growling and my wound was freshly stitched.

Y/n, I remembered everything that happened and I immediately stood up, ran to the bars and I started banging on them as loud as I could. I was yelling her name, I was trying to escape.

"What's all this noise?", Naoya showed himself walking out of the shadows with his cocky smirk and his hands in his pockets, "can't you be a little bit more quiet?".

"Where is y/n? Is she okay?", I asked him right away, cause that's all I cared about.

"She's fine, of course. You on the other hand are in a huge trouble, gardener", one guard came out behind Naoya and unlocked my cage, while Naoya was still sitting in front of me.

"Do whatever you want to me, but please don't hurt her!", I fell on my knees in front of him and lowered my head, "please, my Lord".

"Oh, aren't you a hero?", he laughed and he slowly started walking towards the open door of my cage, "I admire your dedication to my precious daughter, but you understand that there are consequences to your actions, right?".

I didn't say anything. I knew Naoya won't let this slide, even if I was the innocent one in the situation, so I just prepared myself for the worst. He snapped with his fingers and the guard took me by my hands to turn me around.

My back in now facing Naoya and I heard a devilish laugh coming from him. I lowered my head, I bit my lip and I was ready to take what is coming my way. Naoya took one black, heavy whip from the guard and came closer.

"Let's see how much pain you're ready to take for my daughter", he held the whip high and prepared to hit my back.

"I'll go through whatever I have to for her", I said as my last words.

Naoya once again laughed at my statement and hit me hard with the whip on my bare back. I yelled out of pain, the leather bruised my back and opened a wound on it. My back started bleeding and it was just the beginning. Naoya hit me continuously until I was laying on the floor face down.

My back was blue-ish and it was bleeding pretty bad. Then, after he was done beating me, he stepped forward and placed his foot on my head pressing it down. I once again grown out of pain, but I stood there and took it.

"How pathetic", Naoya said to me, "do you think I don't know who you are, soldier? One of the best youngsters of the North, fighting in the strongest division that ever existed. And look at you...under my control whining out of pain over one princess. How pathetic are you, Gojo Satoru?".

He continued to step and kick my head, until I was bleeding from there too. My whole body was hurting, my vision was still blurry and my mind was going crazy. At this point I didn't care what he'll do to me, I just wanted to see Y/n one last time before dying.

Naoya once again raises his foot in the air to kick me one more time, but then his actions were cut off by screaming coming from the outside. Another guard ran up to us.

"My Lord!", the guy said completely out of breath and looked at us, "we are under attack".

"What?", Naoya left me laying in the floor, while he was running after his guards.

I stood up and I slowly dragged myself after him and his guards. I was bleeding from every inch of my body, I was barely walking and barely standing. But I had to see what was going on.

I managed to get outside and I was just on time. All the guards of the palace were outside surrounding someone, who was yelling and laughing. One step forward was needed for me to see who it was. It was Toji Fushiguro fighting the guards with a smile on his face.