𝐈𝐈

The guards lead me inside the big palace right in the middle of the kingdom. They push me around like I was a donkey for sale, they push me into doors, they kick my feet, they trip me and pick me up right after. I was playing along, but I was getting tired of this. I gotta find a way to convince these fuckers that I'm innocent.

And finally my eyes saw the light. The head guards opens up one ginormous door right in front of me and immediately inside I see a man standing there with his arms crossed on a big chair that looked like a throne. He smiled the moment our eyes met and watched as the guards were kicking my feet, so I'll fall on my knees in front of him.

My blood was boiling to the sight of this man, I wanted to suffocate this man with my bare hands and lick his blood with my tongue as a tribute to my win. Naoya Zenin, I thought to myself, while I was kneeling down in front of him, the man, who started the war.

Naoya Zenin is a very powerful man. Once a soldier that used to be a part of the North army, but got kicked out for unknown reasons. Then he joined the West military, fought a couple years and then decided to attack our country with his full courses. He almost destroyed the country with just one attack.

He is a powerful man. A man with no shame and no honour for you to admire. In the army they call these guys 'the dead men', because they were once on the right side. Now the only thing he wants is ti destroy.

Oh, I dreamed of the day that I'll meet this man and make him pay for putting me and many more through this. The day that I'll cut his throat open and take his head as a trophy. For my country, for my nation and our history. I guess I finally have my chance.

"Let the boy go!", he demanded and all his guards finally released me from all the cuffs they put on me on our way here.

I rub my wrists, cause they were hurting. I stood up and proudly looked into Naoya's eyes waiting for him to kill me right here and there, but instead he remained calm. He observed me very closely, looked at me up and down, then he smiled like he had a plan for me.

"Tell me your name!", he demanded from me and I kept my head up.

"Gojo", I introduced myself.

"Your full name, outcast!".

"That is my full name", I spoke back to him with a little sass in my voice, which his guards didn't really appreciate. They kicked the back of my knee making me fall back down, "I don't have a full name! Gojo is all I know!".

"And where are you coming from? How did you got in my land?", Naoya continued to smile at me like he was expecting to catch me in a lie, but I was smarter than this.

"I don't have a home, sir. I've been travelling around the country since your people burned down my orphanage", I made the up quick lie, "I've been in many countries. Now I'm in yours".

"That's unfortunate for you".

"Indeed", I nodded my head.

"Are you looking for a job and a home?", he asked me, "I've been in need of a new gardener and since I burned your only home maybe I can make it up to you".

A job? I thought to myself and smiled, who does he think he is to make a fool of me like that? I don't need your generosity. I need your head on a silver plate. My whole body was burning with rage as I was collecting my thoughts. A job is not what I need, but in order to kill this man, I need to be closer to him.

"You are very generous person, my Lord!", I bow down to him and tried to stay calm, "I will forever be in depth of you".

"One less useless child to steal from my people, no need to thank me", he placed his hand on his chest where his heart was, "the pleasure is all mine. I love helping people. Just make sure to not disappoint me, because I will take your head, if you do".

I swallowed the thick lump in my throat and I stood silent. For now I'll keep this thing going and I'll make sure to not be on his radar. I'll plan my win and slowly find a way to make him pay for killing my father.

Naoya snapped his fingers and the guards took my by my hands again. They started to push me out of the room and kick me in the back just like in the beginning. I tried to free my hands, but both of them were holding me tight.

They pushed me to the ground right after we exit the palace and step on the back yard. I fell on my face once again and they poured a bucket of water on me, then they threw a pair of clothes for me to change.

"WHAT THE HELL?", I couldn't hold it back any longer, my rage grew to a pretty big level and them treating me like garbage didn't help much to calm me down, "do y'all wanna die?".

"Don't grow balls, just because Lord Zenin gave you a job here", the head guard said, "you are not special and you'll never be, so you better put your uniform on and shut up!".

There was no point in starting a fight. If I want to keep my mission on I have to control my reactions a little bit. So I just let out a sigh, calm my head and I started changing clothes into the black tracksuit they gave me.

All the guards were watching me as I was zipping up the jacket and ran my fingers through my wet hair. They were observing me pretty closely like I was an elephant on a circus show they were watching.

"What, idiots? You haven't seen a naked male in your lives?", I once again spoke to them like I had nine lives to live

"What, idiots? You haven't seen a naked male in your lives?", I once again spoke to them like I had nine lives to live. But this time to my surprise they didn't said anything back. They didn't even react to my disrespect.

"You are pretty strong for someone, who's just a normal outcast", the head guard spoke to me and continued to stare at me, "you have a body that looks like it was built with a lot of training and sport", he explained.

"When you grow up on the streets you have to be strong enough to protect yourself", I made up a quick lie and crossed my arms, "otherwise you get killed. Got a problem with that?".

"No. It's just strange to me. How come an outcast like you has a body of a soldier? Are you sure you don't belong to any division?".

"No, monkey, I do not. Now stop wasting my time and show me where I should start".

I decided that, if I keep the tough act they will leave me alone. The head guard made a sign for me to follow him, so I did. He brought me straight to a huge garden that looked like it wasn't touched in years. My jaw almost dislocated from my skull, when I saw it.

Geez, this thing is horrible, I thought to myself and continued to look around, I can't believe I gotta work on all that...mess.

"You better start immediately", the head guard smirked, while the rest chuckled at me, "let's see, if you can put that strong body to use".

UNEDITED