Chapter 13

Next day was chaotic mess in school as the news "Principal found dead in the middle of road" spread like a fire. It was reported that car crashed into the roadside tree, it was concluded that car went out of control coz Manohar was drunk and couldn't handle it and ended up smashing it into tree that resulted into end of his own life.

It was shocking news for everyone except three people in the school who were restless since last night coz they knew it already yet there was everything but calmness in their mind. Nandini nd Adhiraj were well aware of everything however Isha had vogue idea but she couldn't point her finger nor she could dismiss it like normal accident, not after hearing what she heard yesterday.

Admist everything Nandini was the most scared it wasn't first time she was pretending or lying in front of so many people but the reality that she is the reason behind this cruelty made her terrified and thinking about his family added immense guilt into her emotional turmoil. Yes she didn't feel bad that he is no more but that doesn't change the fact his children are fatherless nd wife is widow now, that information itself is enough to put her mind into restless situation.

Isha tried to be strong nd unbiased but it wasn't easy for her to digest, subconsciously even her mind held Nandini responsible for the cause not that she in any way supported principal or sympathize him. She strongly hated him nd wanted him to be punished severely but she wasn't sure if she wanted him dead as a punishment.

On the other hand Adhiraj was aware of every person and their perspective, in between everything he was the one who was linked to it. As per demand of his position he was called in police station for enquiry though it was plain accident case yet police were trying to find reasons which made principal drunk because Manohar's wife said he was not regular drinker and definitely used not to drink more than moderate amount which was way less to be drunk. Adhiraj handled the interrogation very well and skipped mentioning anything about Nandini's incident he even deleted CCTV footage and informed the same to Nandini and Isha so that it won't create more ruckus in future.

Before going to police station he had declared day off for the students and teachers that somehow saved him from facing Nandini and Isha. But he knows they were just silent at the moment, they don't have guts to face Manik but they will definitely come behind his neck for their answers but he can handle them too, at the end he is the main authority, right?

Police were of his least concern coz his parents on the other hand knows what might have gone wrong. His father didn't need details or sources to know it was Manik's doing so he was less of a trouble for the moment but real trouble was to face his mother who wasn't naive to fool her with cooked up story. She doesn't have any idea yet she is sure it has something to do with Adhiraj's father and his gang. He sighed, his life was simply fucked up.

Aaaah ..... he hates his life.

No... Not life ....  but bastard Manik Malhotra.

........................||

"Guys she isn't picking her phone?" Sumit spoke worriedly in front of his friends. As soon as news was telecasted on TV his friends ran to his house and then they were discussing all the possible outcomes and circumstances. In between this he was really worried for Nandini, precisely he didn't want her to be involved in this in any way, what if whatever she was speaking yesterday was true, he don't want police interrogation or any such thing.

"She is teacher over there ..... She has to follow the rules don't worry she will be home soon ..... We will know everything sooner or later" Kiran consoled him.

"What if police are interrogating her or something ? ..... What if she was saying truth about that molestation and all, yesterday?" Sumit stated his worry.