Chapter 11

After a month,

It was great month for Manik, work wise, but too draining for the soul which resides in breathing human body coz it was the month when he felt more alive than he expected but not for once there was anything apart from anger, hatred nd wild pull of attraction towards forbidden soul living in another country, which devastated his state of mind.

No doubt, Russia was a great country and he had entered into the real business world where he had shook hands with superior mafias of the country, anyone can say that almost all underground businesses in Russia is under his control not directly, but indirectly.

When he came here in Russia, he didn't behave as someone new or inferior in front of them instead he behaved as if he is the king of world and he is here to rule, his aura nd attitude made his certain image in front of everyone that they assumed he must not be ruling only one country but many. Nd that was their plan to set up his image so high. Next he wanted to capture some parts of USA but they thought it would be too soon to do that, as it's a superpower nation. So they decided to capture nearby area and for the smaller nations they sent other trained people on Manik's behalf. Everything was going well according to the plan and it really kept him busy whole day and night.

As the country was big so the desires of people, specially the women, kind of women who aren't just stubborn but too egoistic to take no as an answer. ( No offense to any country this is just his pov that too for particular set of people who literally assaulted him) Never in life he felt so pressurized with the kind of force where everyone literally everyone was interested in his sex life, his most personal space.

There were many times when his plain, simple NO wasn't respected or accepted by the other person. Many of them tried provoking him in loathsome ways, hoping that he would show the MAN in him just to shut them but it worked in reverse nd Manik had this intense desire of killing each one of them. He was intimidated by their cheap words and was surely pissed that at one point he had thought of leaving country but there was his back up, Sangram. Who handled every thing at his level best and due to all this chaos everyone got a doubt about Manik being gay, even Mafia leaders weren't ready to accept that this kind of man exists. So men too tried their luck nd need not to say they had to visit hospital in next few minutes. They ended up with the conclusion of him being asexual, no person said this aloud yet it reached to Manik nd he was fine with the rumour, at least it saved him from freaks who literally tried raping him in many possible ways.

Not that he wasn't affected by any of the action but then there was strong self restraint to stay true to his mother's and Sangram's expectations and somewhere her words were becoming his reality. Untill now he just followed her words as it was a unbreakable promise. But since that night when he had dagger in his back and enchantress in front of his eyes, the mere words started changing into something. And that something turned into the meaningful sentiment. So he wasn't just keeping his promise but he was unknowingly following his responsibility of unspoken loyalty.

......................||

After the morning assembly, Nandini was sitting in the staff room, completing the pending register work. Usually some over enthusiastic students helps her in maintaining registers but since exams are near so she was doing it herself otherwise she used to study in her free time, at school.

Unlike everyday, today she was all alone in staff room cause two teachers were on holiday nd remaining teachers were taking lectures. Unfortunately this news reached to cunning principal unknowingly via peon and that was it for that opportunist to enter the staff room.