Chapter 12

It was evening, Nandini was cooking food and was trying to feel distracted but not for once she forgot any single thing. After Sumit left from school, recess started and then she was called in trustee's cabin. He behaved very politely and was very helpful, he asked if she wants to file a case which she wanted but she wasn't sure about Sumit's reaction so she asked more time to process things but somehow sensing her discomfort nd confusion Adhiraj suggested that he will look into this matter personally and news won't go out of the cabin.

Isha and Nandini were relieved after hearing him. They didn't go into details of punishment coz for a starter he made suspension letter in front of them. Though Nandini was curious if it's going in legal way or illegal but whatever it is, it's better coz she wants nothing less than pure punishment for Manohar and she is pretty sure with Sumit in her life she won't be able to do it in any way so she accepted the offer.

For Adhiraj he was making things easy for Manik. Though he made that suspension letter but he didn't give it to manohar. According to Manik's order they will keep Manohar in dark, he will behave as if nothing happened nd apart from two teachers no one knows about it. It's just a matter of day or few hours then Manik will handle the case.

......................||

Adhiraj sighed and plonk down on bench in garden. All of sudden he started feeling heavy from within, tranquillity was too unreal which he was feeling since month. He is sure, now situation is out of control he can't stop Manik from killing that bastard but what will he tell his mother?, she isn't stupid to believe the reasons which they will circulate later. He had promised to treasure her school nd keep it away from his father nd his mafia business. He had failed her, miserably. She will loose trust on him. Unfortunately that's not the only trouble in the hand but also the responsibilities he has for school, he will come into limelight if something happens to principal. Yet more devastating worry is Sangram, he won't stay calm nd he is not fool not to understand Manik is in love.

Love, why did he even prayed for Manik's love life. If he had any idea, things will turn this nasty he would have never prayed for that but then how he could imagine easy things in Manik's life?, he should have been careful before wishing.

How he is gonna deal with everything, he don't know?. No one understand it but he is the one who takes all the burden, other people just acts on their impulse nd do whatever pleases them. Be it Manik or Sangram or his mother who never forces her decisions on him but her righteous ways always collides with his father and unnecessarily he gets dragged in between, where he don't want to choose yet he is placed into situations where he will have to make choice.

His phone vibrated nd he saw it was his father, calling him.

"Adhiraj ...... Why did Manik returned to India within minute after your call?" He heard the question he was fearing to answer.

"I have no idea, dad ..... Is he really coming?" He tried playing with his dad.

"Cut the fucking crap ...... I'm ur dad for fuck's sake don't try to fool me" he sounded irked nd angrier than usual.

"Okay so tell me what u want to hear Daaddd?" Adhiraj sighed. He was tired already.

"Manik is in love with who?" It was statement more than a question.

"He is not in love." He tried for last time.

"Who?" He demanded in his cold fury coated voice which made Adhiraj gulped in nervousness.

"You don't need to know...... She is very simple girl nd u don't need to worry, she is married ...... It's just attraction for Manik, he didn't know she was married back then but now he knows so u can relax..... He is not behind her, anymore" he himself was not sure about the nonsense he uttered but he believed it and prayed for Sangram to believe the same.

Kasak ......💔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara