Chapter 2

Without any repulsive aggression or urge to stop the running fairy he stood there motionless. Totally surrendered to the serenity of moment where he saw her exquisite, delicate body running apart from him nd then disappearing into the darkness. When even shadows of her became invisible under the street light he heard the siren ringing nd breaking the spell that she had unknowingly casted.

He shook his head determined-ly to forget all the traces of the moment which happened minutes ago. Then turned to see a nurse and a helper boy coming out of the ambulance with stretcher in hands mostly to carry the potential patient. Helper boy looked around nd tried calling the number who had called him earlier. Irritation on his face cleared that he couldn't reach the number but then his eyes landed on Manik.

He looked at the man standing motionless just below the streetlight with blade in his back. He was so stilled that it scared the boy nd he couldn't help but thought if the man is dead but when his eyes flickered with anger nd irritation, he breathed. So patient is still alive.

Manik cursed himself for thinking that these people are here because of her innocent stupidity but he don't need to think that way, he have made a decision to forget the incident just before he reaches the house nd it's not big deal to erase something as silly as her from his memory. He has seen the worst scenarios where almost girls have assaulted him with their ways of seduction. Nd also within a minute he has forgotten the hard effects of such efforts on his body. In his teenage too he didn't find it difficult to resist the woman as he only had one superior thought that he will built a kingdom where there would be no place for queen but only king will dominate the world. Nd to keep his self promise alive forever he didn't even try to get into the world of pleasure. Not that he wasn't tempted by the idea of momentary pleasure but he was determine to keep woman away.

"Sir get in the ambulance...... U need treatment" nurse desperately ran up to the Manik nd held his hand little seductively but when he didn't move she looked up to see red shot eyes burning in anger. She is not horny or clingy to grab any man but seeing the Greek god in the human body she couldn't resist the urge to worship him but his aura was of that devil. With only his one look she got so scared that she immediately withdrawn her hand. No matter how fancy flames of fire looks no sane person will risk his or her life by touching it.

"I don't need help ...... U guys can go" he ordered them in most calm tone yet it sounded like a threat.

"Sir see I'm not sure if u will get any help here ..... Nd already u have lost so much blood ...... More negligence towards ur wound can lead to serious problem ..... So please get in" that boy pleaded in front of Manik but he remained silent and looked little lost in his thoughts.

"Sometimes I think u should have fallen in love so that u would have cared for ur life "

"It may rain .... So hurry up" by the expression on Manik's face boy concluded that he may say yes and he hurried towards Manik before he changes his mind.

"Okay just take it out, clean the wound and stop the blood flow " Manik commanded. He can't afford to go hospital and here it would be easy to kill the witnesses after getting treated by them, this way he can gift the threat to police so they can stop interfering.

"But s-ir" she stammered in fear but that boy cut her in between.

"Fine..... We will treat u here ..... Come" he just wanted to help the injured person as he has taken the self vow of helping every possible person before starting the job.