Chapter 4

Kasak - Intermittent Pain (ruk ruk ke hone wali pida)
This beautiful name is suggested by Smriti ( sry i couldn't find ur un). Thanks dear for the title.

.........................

The black range rover stopped in front of the spacious and glorious mansion in the Mumbai, waiting for the most wanted yet unknown face in the city.

A man in ankle length black formal pant and white shirt neatly tucked in with sleeves folded till his elbows came out of the mansion, occupied with his dangerous aura and charming looks. Everyone bowed down in front of him and without any glance he walked straight towards the car.

Manik silently moved his two fingers, indicating the gaurds to close the car door and get lost from his sight.

"Hey brother" Adhiraj greeted him warmly when he sat inside the car on the backseat beside him.

"I assume you didn't ask me to get ready just to say hi, hello" Manik gave him lipped tight smile.

"Obviously not, but even if I had then what's wrong? ....... Can't you meet me for no reason." he nagged like a teenager and Manik threw irritated glance at him, making him shut his mouth. Adhiraj made a face and kept quiet for a minute.

"It's better that way to keep ur annoying self alive" Manik commented but in real he wanted to know the reason behind their meet up.

"Hey come on...... I know you love me ..... So stop scaring" Adhiraj said immediately.

"Come to the point, Adhi" he asked in serious tone.

"Okay okay ...... So the thing is I want to arrange an village camp for students of 9th & 10th ...... It will be a week long nd  staff have mostly ladies teachers ..... So I want you to make that place safer beforehand or may be u could also keep ur men nearby for whole week for a safety purpose ...... Also I'm planning to visit it for once or twice and I wondering if u could come along with me" Adhiraj hesitated at the end.

"So answer to ur last assumption is that I'm not coming ...... Second thing which village do u have in ur mind? ...... And when u r planning to go ...... Also how many people will be going?" Manik asked.

"Rajmachi ...... A village near Lonavala ..... Camping will be easy there for students and I am thinking 1st or 2nd week of July will be good ...... I will tell you exact number of people in two- three days but there will be people less than 50, I guess" he too shared his plan without any funny talk.

"Spot is good but change the dates ..... Village is not fully accommodated with modern equipments nd as u guys will be camping, so there will be always a threat of rain, so postpone it till August end or September start...... Also it will give time to the students for preparations and permissions" Manik talked sense.

"I didn't think of it before thanks ...... U r smarter than me ..... That's why I love you" he tried hugging Manik out of happiness but he put his hand in between them. Adhiraj is not very jolly person but in front of Manik he becomes his true self, just like the way he was in their childhood.

"And u hate ur life too ...... I know" Manik smirked evilly.

"I don't wanna die before marriage but u won't understand so leave it ...... And thanks for coming". He said while sitting straight to which Manik relaxed on his seat.

"Why did u call? ......  U wanna share something so start it already". Manik asked after a minute.

"How do u ....... Fuck it ....... Listen that reporter, Aishwarya is being pain in ass again..... She is behind you and she is manipulating news which we have shared ...... And I guess we may need a person for real to fill up ur place"