Chapter 7

A note, which u are free to ignore:
Sorry for the late update. It was clearly my fault cause I was busy yet I wasn't that busy (except for last few days) to not update. But sometimes even if I had plenty of time still there I was lacking the motivation, to write even after having things planned in mind. So I guess these all are mind games and I am not complaining but just clearing things from my end. However I realised, it's true that person can never achieve even a smallest thing without motivation and interest cause low motivation leads to loss of interest, so I am already sorry for late updates in future as well.

...... Chapter 7 .......

It's been a month since Nandini's mother in law came back from her daughter's house after staying there for 5days. And need not to mention those were troubled days for Nandini to deal with Sumit all alone. It's not like her mother in law does something in her favor, she herself is always scared to get insulted or hurt from her son so she stays silent but still her presence some how makes things little bearable for Nandini. To be very Frank, at least it saves her from spending nights with Sumit in a close proximity which she doesn't hate but she doesn't like it too, specially her body always feels bitter than better. However she pours some words of wisdom into her brain to make her mind satisfied with her unsatisfied feelings.

As usual she was coming back from school with wet umbrella in her right hand and one medium sized sling bag on left shoulder. However the umbrella was closed as rain has stopped pouring since last 15 mins. She entered her lane and before she goes towards her house she heard someone calling her name.

It didn't take much time to recognise the disgusting voices of boys who called her. Without her heart's content she turned around only to see their tabacco filled mouth uttering her name and eyes roaming everywhere possible on her body, though they were trying not to be so obvious about it but she was intelligent enough to know the harshness behind their gazes.

"Nan-dinii  Bhabhii( sister in law)" she scrunched her nose in disgust when Kiran took her name and eyed her from top to bottom in a silent yet cheap way that others can't point a finger on him but she can see the difference.

"Actually we stopped u to tell u that .... as u know ..... Ganesh chaturthi is in week.... So" Dutta started his talk nd now she knew they just stopped her without any reason.

"So yes I know that it's in a week and if I will need any information then I have my husband I will ask him ..... So please next time save urself from the trouble of informing me" she delivered her rude words wrapped with fake sweetness on her tongue. Off course she needs to maintain it as they are Sumit friends.

"Yeah" they reluctantly moved away from her path and cursed Sumit again for nth time. They all are super jealous on him since the day they saw him with Nandini. How a epitome of beauty can be his?. They think that they look much better than him nd they deserves her more than him. She is so beautiful that they won't mind betraying their friend just to have her once. They tried many times to woo her but to Sumit's luck she wasn't only beautiful but loyal too. Still they really can't accept that this goddess belongs to Sumit. He simply don't deserve her especially after treating her like a servant.

........................||

"I will go nd bring the money ...... U just stay here nd don't roam anywhere near to that mansion or else I am not sure if u will live to see the money or not" Sumit said this to his friends who came along with him to collect the fund for ganpati festival.