NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS yours?? btfu

K.MBAPPE never get pregnant again , you scare me

USER parents

LEAHWILLIAMSONN you don't look real

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS it's the botox x

USER have you got any names?

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS sunny and innit

JOBEBELLINGHAM name one after me

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS calling my child jobe is borderline child abuse

USER what y'all gossiping about? 

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS how ronaldo is better than messi

  ↳USER darwin nunez clear

-

"what are you doing noelle?" neymar sighed out in annoyance as i attempted to baby-proof the kitchen. "just.. stop. i will do it." he grabbed the things from my hand and easily hooked it in place.

"i bet you're so proud of yourself." i scoffed, throwing the rest of the stuff towards him as he laughed. i bit down on my lip to hide the smile which was making its way onto my face.

he sat down next to me, i laid my head on his chest as we looked up at the ceiling of the kitchen. "you know i don't have to compete? i'd much rather be here with you." i placed my hand over his mouth.

"neymar shut up. all four of us will be there rooting for you. you have to compete.. and you have to win. or i'll have no choice but to divorce you." i sighed out, feeling his chest rise and fall under my chin.

"you can't. it's in the prenup, you can't ever divorce me. and i can't ever play for liverpool, it's all there in writing." he teased, i looked up at my husband.

my husband.

god.. even after all these years i can't believe it's all happening, i can't believe when i met him i was a mess of a person.. feeling sorry for myself at every moment of each day.

he truly did bring me back to life, and he says i did the same. he chose me and i chose him.

i hate the saying 'we were meant to be'.

we weren't meant to be.. we chose eachother. that's so much more romantic, he could've literally had any woman on the planet! but he chose me, and i will forever spend the rest of my days choosing him.

"what's going on in that mind of yours amour?" his fingertips traced my face, drowning in every curve and crevice. he loved me for me.

"just thinking. do you believe in soulmates?" i could tell my question took him by surprise, but his face softened as he nodded gently.

"yes. i believe we're soulmates.. not because that's how it was written, but because that's how we made it. leo is your soulmate in a 'that's how it was meant to be' way, amancio is mine.. but we're soulmates because we promised each others hearts and souls to one another, because we're the ones each other chose to let inside, to see every venerable, sad or happy state."

i impulsively pressed our lips together, resting my head ontop of his as i ran my thumb across his cheekbone. "i love you more and more each day." we shared a small chuckle.

"and so do i. even though i'm not sure how it's possible to love someone more than i love you." he blew on my cheek, watching a stray eyelash float into the air.

"hey! i'm supposed to make a wish." i scolded as his eyebrows raised in confusion, shaking his head at my silly tradition. "i wished for italian food."

"well. that's a wish that could come true." he pecked my nose before swiftly getting onto his feet, helping me up from the floor as he bent down and kissed my bump.

"what did you wish for?" i ran my hand through his hair which he was growing out after going shorter than usual, god i love his curls. i admired the man as he did the same to me.

"i don't have to wish for anything.. i've already got everything i ever wanted. i've got you." he grabbed my phone from my pocket, going through the apps until he found the uber eats one.

i felt the blush rise to my cheeks, how can he still make me feel all flustered? "you're going to use my card! terrible husbandry right there." i shook my head sarcastically.

"querida, you have my card attached to every app in your phone." he shot me a knowing glance as i threw my arms up in defence. he makes over half a million a week! i make that in a year, it's only fair.

he sat down next to me, laying back against my chest as he talked to our children who were hidden safely away in my stomach. i smiled at the sight, my hands finding themselves back in his hair. 

i'm so lucky.

-

small sweet chapter because
i didn't know what to write
and i missed them <3