Chapter 7

Thwa!

"Karube....?", Arisu whispered releasing a breath he didn't even know he was holding ."Karube..?", Arisu croaked out fear entwined  with his words ."Karube...?", Arisu's eyes fluttered open reaching his hand ."Are you that blind Bro? ", Karube snickered getting out of the tight space .

Click!

The same gun appeared in Arisu's peripheral vision .The same gun that killed Nitobe and that woman .The same gun that was dotted by blood of unfortunate players . The same gun that was about to kill one of his friends ."Easy Bro ", Karube chuckled nervously backing away from the gun.

15 minutes remaining

Ding!

"AgunI your plan is crazy!", The man brayed insanity glinting in his brown eyes ."Mmh", AgunI hummed the faintest smirk dancing around his features .

Click

The two man halted their movements hearing the all too familiar sound echoing through the blood stained apartment. Creeping closer towards the sound AgunI saw an all too familiar figure and two hazy figures infront of the person ."What should we do boss?", The man murmured fiddling with his fingers ."Go find a fire extinguisher", AgunI susurrated leaning against the brick wall watching over the two man .

"damn.."Karube mumbled gazing around his surroundings ."I will just have to risk it", Karube thought to himself his eyes finally landing on the holes of the horse mask .

10 minutes remaining

Lunching towards the shooter Karube grabbed a hold of the gun ." Karube!" Arisu's voice ringed out  a loud bang following ."KARUBE!"
"Ugh...", Karube grunted tossing the shot gun away from the tagger and him . Releasing a breath of relief Arisu ran towards Karube's leaving the floor with Karube .

"I told you to wait Karube!", Arisu panted out running towards the 7th floor .

6 minutes remaining

" I didn't think that would happen.." Karube breathed out glancing side ways .Arisu halted after hearing Karube's answer ."Think?" Arisu chuckled throwing Karube a nasty look . "How can you think if your so impulsive?", Arisu snapped ." You almost died Karube! ", Arisu turned his body towards Karube giving him a full view of his blood shot red eyes ."You almost died...", Arisu whispered turning back and softly jogging leaving a stunned Karube.

5 minutes remaining

"Aris-" A string of bullets shushed them once again .Furrowng his eyebrows Arisu directed his attention to the target area .A string of bullets pierced through one door and only that door but why?. Digging his finger nails in his palms Arisu directed his attention to the tagger who poorly shot at a further distance much different when it's a shorter distance but why shoot at such a long distance if your short sighted? .

"Arisu blood"

Pondering about the last question Arisu remembered the woman who almost escaped from the shooters bullets.

"Arisu!", Karube shaked Arisu pulling him out of his daydreaming and his incorrehent mumbling ."His sight is narrowed", Arisu mumbled looking directly into Karube's eyes .

"Okay ?", Karube spoke confusion evident in his tone . "THE TAGGER IS ON FLOOR 6 THEIR EYE SIGHT HAS BEEN NARROWED!, LET'S TELL EACH OTHER ABOUT THE TAGGERS LOCATION!",, Arisu suddenly yelled causing Karube tone flinch in suprise .

"It's you guys", A husky voice chimed In causing both Arisu and Karube to turn towards the owner of the voice . Stepping a step closer the man looked directly into Karube's eyes " Let's go hunt down the tagger"

Authors note :

Short chapter today sorry guys! ❤
by the way comments would really
help me as it would help me improve
my writing so please do comment!! <3