They were sitting on one of the bench there were not many people because it was nearing to midnight the atmosphere was so beautiful there they were holding hands and Fourth's head was rested on Gemini's shoulder when Gemini got up and kneeled down in front of him,"I feel in love with you when we were in 8th grade I thought it was just mere attraction and nothing more,but as time went by I knew that I fell for you harder than I ever expected.From last 6 months we are together I got a experience of my life with the one I love.In the past we were just best friends and now it's just you in my heart.No one can ever take your place baby.Lets stay together for a long time na."He took out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it there was a beautiful shinning ring inside it,"Will you officially be My Boyfriend,Love."Fourth wasn't able to control his tears his dream was finally coming true the love of his life was asking him to be his boyfriend he nodded and smiled,"Yes Gem I'll be your boyfriend."Gemini put the ring on Fourth's finger and kissed his hand.
Fourth pulled Gemini by his collar and kissed him passionately they were sucking on each other's lips when Gemini pulled out,"Let's take this to our bedroom."Gemini said and pecked Fourth's cheeks Fourth nodded and smiled.

As soon as they unlocked the door Gemini kicked the door shut with his legs and pinned Fourth to the door kissing and sucking his lips they were both fighting for dominance when Gemini sucked on Fourth's upper lip,Fourth moaned and opened his mouth to let Gemini slide his tongue they were making out in the same place for a minute or two and pulled away panting for air Gemini smiled watching Fourth's swollen lips,"Can I have you tonight Baby."he asked.
"Yes Gemini please own me I want you to make love to me."
"It will be my pleasure Love."
He carried Fourth in bridal style and layed him gently on the bed he dimmed the lights to make the atmosphere more romantic he walked towards the drawer and brought the lube and condoms setting them on the bedside table.He spread Fourth's legs to make himself comfortable between them and started kissing him from his forehead to his eyes onto his cheeks and lips and nibbled his ears with his one hand and started opening the buttons of Fourth's shirt with another kissing down to his neck when Fourth moaned he kissed him on the back of his ears"Mmhh" earning a moan from Fourth which was turning him on he smiled and kept kissing him on his sensitive spots kissing his collarbone and finally landing his eyes on the two small buds in front of him he pinched one of them with his hand and sucked the other one,"Ahh Gem,please"Fourth was already hard down there and Fourth's moans were a turn on for Gemini.He wanted nothing but to pound in the other's pretty hole but he knew that Fourth was a virgin and he needs to prepare him so that he does not hurt his beloved in the process."Be Patient,Thirak."Fourth started opening Gemini's shirt as well he wanted to feel his lover's body on him Gemini kept kissing him going down to his v-line undoing the zipper and button of his jeans pulling them down throwing them in the corner of the room he also pulled his own jeans down now they both just had there boxers on Gemini kissed Fourth's inner thigh,"Gemm..." Fourth mewled Gemini held the waistband of Fourth's boxers pulling them down to the ankles his cock was already dripping precum,"You are already wet for me Babe I didn't even touch you down there yet."
He took of his boxers as well making himself comfortable in between his legs 'how is it going to fit me'Fourth thought
"Like what you see don't worry I'll prepare you enough so that you won't hurt,Can I."Fourth nooded absentmindedly,"I need words Baby."
"Yes please do me."
He spread Fourth's legs more and took the lube from the bedside table squeezing a good amount of it on his fingers he looked at Fourth and entered one digit scissoring him,"Ahh... Gem."
He added another digit and started moving them in and out stretching him,"Ahhh...."Gemini kissed him to distract him from the pain he kept pulling them in and out for some time then he added another finger and started doing it in a faster pace hitting that one spot,"Ahhh Fuck..... Gem there please do it again"Fourth monaed in pleasure Everytime Gem hitted his G-spot "Here Baby."
"Yess Ahhh.... fuck Gem it's so good keep doing it." When Gemini was confirmed that Fourth is ready for the real thing he discarded his fingers feeling the emptiness Fourth pouted and saw Gemini rolling the condom over his cock lubing it well Gemini positioned himself in front of his pink hole Fourth felt sting of pain when the tip entered his hole Gemini started kissing his neck and nipples just to distract him from the pain and went all the way inside his hole giving him time to make himself comfortable,"Move Gem." Gemink started with slow thrusts feeling the pleasure,"Ahhh Gem Faster do it harder." He started pounding in his hole in more faster pace earning a moan Everytime he pulled it out and slammed it inside hitting his spot It was pure Heaven for both of them,"Ahhh baby you are doing it so well you look so good underneath me moaning in pleasure."
"I'm coming Gem Ahhh... Faster."
"Cum for me baby."after few thrusts Fourth exploded his seeds on the bedsheets clenching his hole when Gemini came in the condom as well.
Gemini kissed Fourth's forehead,"I love you so much Baby."Gemini said
"I love you too Gem."
They both were panting for air Gemini pulled himself out discarded the condom wrapped it and throwed it in the dustbin he kissed his Baby who already drifted to his dreamland.He went to the bathroom took shower and gave a spoonge bath to Fourth as well.Aftercare is a must.He dressed his Love in his new comfortable clothes pulling him on his chest kissing his forehead drifting to his Dreamland as well.

Okay so guys this was in my drafts as y'all know I wrote this long back I just changed the names here and published it right away and now I'm confused how to write a nc scene for my another story "Arranged Marriage" please give me some time to write it and I'll post it soon after hope you understand😇

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment you thoughts na🙏🏻❤️
I hope you like this story if it gets boring please tell me I'll try to improve the upcoming chapters while editing it 😇💗

Love,Ash❤️