~Chapter 1~

I was with my mother, driving to the airport on my way to Magnolia. The windows were rolled down which made my loose golden blonde hair fly everywhere.

I honestly don't mind it at all. It covered my dull face and I didn't need to look at anyone.

I was wearing a white cocktail dress along with white ballerina shoes. Since I am a ballet dancer, my mother decided that I would look 'cute' in these.

Of course I complied, no one can say no to my mother. It was like a farewell kind of thing, tradition to be more exact.

Why was I leaving? One word, dad. My mother, of course, said I didn't need to go. A little part of me wanted to, but at the same time didn't.

"You can come back anytime you want, you know that right?" I faked a smile at her. "Yes mom! I'm sure I will be fine. I want to go anyways!"

She smiled slightly, "Oh, before you go..." She trails off and gives me a pink hat. "I made this for you! Look, it goes perfectly with what your wearing!"

I put it on just to make her smile. "Bye mom, I will call you everyday day!" I waved and quickly went on my private jet.

Yes, you heard me. I insisted on going on a regular plane, but father said that would not be suitable for me.

With one last look out the window, the plane went up in the sky. It will only take a few hours to get there. Until then, I took out my phone and popped the ear buds into my ears.

I woke up later on and found out we were around 30 minutes away. It was dark in here and I opened the cover from the window.

When I looked outside, it was raining. I looked down at my dress, I didn't want to ruin it.

I put on a jacket and put my hat in my luggage. When it stops, people help me and give me an umbrella.

Once we get inside, people look at me, but I ignored it. Who wouldn't? I'm wearing a summer dress with people in black suits following me.

Then, of course, my father had to send a limo. I climbed in and sat down quietly.

Once I got to the mansion, I was sent to the office. Another hour has passed, we just talked about how I will be living here and etcetera.

I looked out my window and stared off to space. I watched how the trees moved from the wind blowing and the only sound that was heard was the rain drops hitting against the glass.

I stood there like what has felt like hours. I was about to leave until something caught my eye.

I looked back at the forest, I saw a blur of something. I squinted my eyes and then thunder was heard.

"KYA!" I threw a pillow at the window and I covered my ears. I hate thunder, lighting, storms, etc.

I removed my hands and looked at the forest once more. I just shrugged and turned around. Then a males laughter was heard, thus making me turn around once more.

I sighed "I'm just imagining things...." I looked at the time and took a shower. I went to my Queen sized bed and closed my eyes. Tomorrow will be the start of my new life.